The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

+8
AgentAyu
anaitlovesall
Kyralih
SenshiRei
sailor swifty
Thunderdome
ZodiacRain
natashasurgirl
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by Thunderdome Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Chase groaned loudly, he was positive now that there was no food left in his stomach. Holding his aching sides, he returned over the dune to rejoin the crowd now gathered around the body. 
As he approached, he heard a familiar voice ask a question, ""Who died?"" He froze in his tracks, it couldn't be, could it?! 

He stepped to the side to peer around Kyle who was talking to a pale skinned brunette, and to his horror, he saw the owner of the voice. Karen.

"You! What the hell are you doing here?!" he burst out. "Bad enough what you did to me, but now you follow me on vacation?!"
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 am

Karen raised her eyebrow at the man bursting out at her. "Do I know you? And just what are you insinuating I did to you? I am here on vacation with my family. She..." She glared at Julie and pushed the woman aside as Karen stepped behind Lizzie. "Is my daughter. I have absolutely no idea what is your problem with me. Maybe you belong in the asylum."
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 am

"Oh that's real cute, pretend you have no idea. Well i'm not gonna sit around and wait for you to screw me over again. I'm finding a way off this god forsaken rock."
And with that, Chase storms off towards the wooded area of the island.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 am

Karen watched the man leave. "I still have no idea who he is, he definitely belongs in the asylum. Obviously someone is not taking their meds." She turned towards Julie, "And who are you?"
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:29 am

As Chase is walking away, he hears Karen's comment, and he stops and turns at the top of the dune leading to the trees. He yells back at the top of his lungs, "BUSINESS OWNER... OF THE YEEEEAARR!!!!" and he disappears over the dune.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 am

Kyle shook his head. Watching Chase was interesting: first he'd vomited at the sight of the corpse, and then he'd flirted with the woman getting married, and vomited again, and now he was running off because of Karen's unexpected appearance.

It wouldn't be wise to let a person who'd just fallen ill wander an abandoned isalnd alone. But at the same time... "We need to radio the police in," Kyle said, trying to remain calm. He looked at Julie, smiling lightly at her despite the situation. Julie would be safe with her Sharon by her side. "Maybe... one of us should search the body for a radio. I'll try to find Chase."

Before following Chase, Kyle turned around and added: "I'm not sure splitting up is a good idea. I'll try to come back as quickly as possible."
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Julie watched the lady approach the group and was surprised to hear her announce herself as Lizzie mother. When asked who she was Julie replied cautiously, she didn't want to make this woman angry. "I'm Julie and I was just checking to make sure your daughter was okay," she replied. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kyle looking at her before he left after Chase. She had to admit that she hoped he stayed safe.
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Christian looked to his wife, Jill, who had just asked him about the startling sound coming from the beach. He squeezed her hand tightly before answering, "It sounded like a gunshot." 

Christian frowned. Where was his brother? Chase had left the boat after yet another argument between Jill and himself. It seemed as though there was no getting them to communicate or get along. He didn't understand why. Why did they seem to hate each other so much.

Soon the yells of his brother eased Christian's mind. Chase was alright. 

Before going after his brother, Christian turned to his wife, grabbing her shoulders before looking into her eyes with a demanding voice. 

"Listen to me, Jill. I have a feeling someone is injured. That means there are more people than us here." Christian sighed before continuing, "No matter what happens, if we get split up, if something happens to me... Stay with Chase. Don't leave his side no matter what, regardless of your differences."

He lets her go, takes a step back, and asks, "Do you understand?"
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Jill swallowed her pride and just nodded her head. Something bad was happening on the island. Even though she hated Chase letting something bad happen to him would be wrong.

"We better go find out what that noise was," she said. She then headed off toward the noise.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by SenshiRei Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 pm

James nodded at Marina. His stomach was in knots. Where was Sharon..?? He prayed to God she was alright! He looked at Marina to make sure she was following him, and sprinted toward the beach. As he ran, his heart felt like it was exploding out his chest. What the hell was going on? He knew they shouldn't have let Sharon's mother choose the venue... He didn't really care at the time, but of course there would be a drama involved! Maybe.. this was just a stunt for dramatics? Fireworks, maybe? He slowed down slightly, already winded, as he spotted the crowd ahead of him.
SenshiRei
SenshiRei

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 pm

AgentAyu wrote:Karen lifted her sunglasses and sat up as she noticed a crowd gathering at the beach. "I wonder what's going on there." She got up from her seat and went over to where others were gathering. "Who died?" She asked jokingly.

Ayu's boo boo:
"Mom what's going on, what happened" Lizzie asked

hhvenus wrote:Jack stared at the boat he had rented. He had discovered the island on the map and it came highly recommended by the resort as a day trip spot. Planning a family visit there was one more of his attempts to keep his family together.

But now the boat was out of gas and they were stranded there with whatever emergency supplies in the boat. The thing that got him though, was he checked the gas before they left. It had been full. He double checked it. So how did it run out of gas.

"I have no idea how there is no gas, it was full before we left," he said as he scratched his head. Just then he heard the gun shot.

He looked first for Lizzie and then Karen, wanting to make sure they were safe. "Karen, Lizzie, where are you?"

Character Trait:
she thought she could hear here dad calling for them. "Over Here Dad" she shouted
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Marina nodded at James before fallowing him to the beach. By the time she stopped she was breathing hard. SHe quickly made her way to the group of people her eyes scanning who ever happened to be standing around at this point. SHe let out a sigh of relief seeing her sister standing there well at least she was OK no matter how much the other seemed to hate her at this point. Her eyes stopped on the body laying on the ground she took a step back not sure exactly what to think so it had been a gun shot she had heard.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Sharon looked from Chase the chaser to the new arrival as they had their dramatic meeting - apparently there was bad blood between the two strangers, but the new arrival didn't seem to recognize the dead guy; she considered carefully: clearly Chase didn't know the other woman had been there, so it seemed they weren't working together... and Chase seemed terribly squeamish - she crinkled her nose, attempting not to smell the sick in the sand - but could that only be an illusion for them? Was this whole thing orchestrated? The vomiting, the surprise, the anger? Her brows furrowed as she considered. 

And then there was Julie - how did Julie know the little girl? Why didn't the mother know Julie, if Julie knew the girl? ... was it weird that the girl was looking at a dead body and no one seemed to have a problem with it? The event might scar her for life, but the mother didn't seem to be trying to shield her daughter at all. But then, there were a lot of surprises going on. Maybe she should lead the child away...?

Before Kyle left he suggested that one of them search the body for a radio or something; looking at the dead guy - he was dead, right? She watched closely, trying to make sure he wasn't breathing - made her a little squeamish, but as she saw James coming closer, she knew she had to act. She wanted to show him how brave she could be in a crisis. ... then maybe ask him to step in if other icky things crop up later. 'hey, remember when I searched the dead guy before our wedding...?' So she stepped closer, went down on her knees, and first checked the dead guy for a pulse, you know, just to be sure. Then she started patting down his shirt, searching the dead body for any useful items she could find. That Marina had arrived only made her work more diligently.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Before any more conversation could be had Julie saw Sharon searching the body and decided to head over to offer moral support as Marina and James arrived.
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Chase headed for section 2, the wooded area to try and find any signs of civilization or anything useful. 
After finding no signs of humanity, he began searching among the trees and bushes.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Night Begins

Please choose your section and whom you wish to search with, you must in groups of 2-3. 
I will then send you your forum to roleplay in. 

Last edited by natashasurgirl on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Christian listened for his brother, and when he could no long hear his sibling's yells, he chose to instead follow his wife towards all the noises.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:18 pm

As night began and the sun started to set, Chase hears someone crashing through the brush towards him. Panic turned to relief as he saw it was only Kyle, Chase calls out, "Hey Ted, come over here, it's getting dark and we should stick together i guess. Let's search together for anything useful."
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Sharon pocketed the only item she found on the guy and stood. "Listen, it's getting dark. We should split up to search for anything suspicious, but stay together to be safe." She stepped around the prone body to stand beside James, giving Marina the cold shoulder as she stood beside him. "We don't know who or what is out there, so everyone keep their eyes peeled, okay?"

"And scream if something happens." She turned pointedly to James, smiling encouragingly, "How about we search over there?" she asked, pointing farther down the beach, in section 7.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well, I'm going to go back to where I was before all this happened." With that Karen walked back to Section 4.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Thunderdome wrote:As night began and the sun started to set, Chase hears someone crashing through the brush towards him. Panic turned to relief as he saw it was only Kyle, Chase calls out, "Hey Ted, come over here, it's getting dark and we should stick together i guess. Let's search together for anything useful."
"Good idea. Maybe this island isn't abandoned," Kyle said hopefully. He helped Chase search the area. It was cool out, but it wasn't too dark yet. Kyle frowned; he wished he'd brought a flashlight. But he could always be in a worse-case scenario- wandering the island alone, not knowing if Julie and the others were safe.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Karen turned back to see her daughter wasn't follow. "Lizzie, move it we're going back to where we left your father."
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Where People are:
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

AgentAyu wrote:Karen turned back to see her daughter wasn't follow. "Lizzie, move it we're going back to where we left your father."
Lizzie nodded, "we should go look somewhere and dad can meet us there, what section should we go to" she asked
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 pm

sailor swifty wrote:
AgentAyu wrote:Karen turned back to see her daughter wasn't follow. "Lizzie, move it we're going back to where we left your father."
Lizzie nodded, "we should go look somewhere and dad can meet us there, what section should we go to" she asked
"We're going to Section 4, back where we were originally."
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next