The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

+8
AgentAyu
anaitlovesall
Kyralih
SenshiRei
sailor swifty
Thunderdome
ZodiacRain
natashasurgirl
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 7 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 pm

The fire is out! Marina's burnt body is found on the ground, blackened and smelling like burnt rubber.

Night Phase will begin at 10 pm pacific time.

Last edited by natashasurgirl on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 7 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by Thunderdome Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Chase sees the body, and promptly throws up behind a nearby tree.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 pm

lizzle plugs her nose, and wonders where she should go next
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Julie heard the yelling and came running to section 5 as fast as she could. When she got there she saw the black and charred remnants of several trees and bushes and then, "Marina!" Julie got a little closer to check and then immediately backed off, it really was her. What happened, how could a fire have started unless... someone had purposely set fire to the area she was in. Julie then looked around to see if anybody else was hurt.
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 pm

At the sight of the fire, Kyle had frozen; he'd seen Chase run up to it, hit it with his water-covered jacket, and he'd even watched as the little girl Lizzie threw sand on the fire... But he was frozen with fear, unable to move until the fire was gone.

"Marina..." Kyle said sadly. "Julie... No one else was in there, right...?"
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Lizzie wonders to Section 7
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Updates:
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Karen froze when she saw that there was someone else in the same section as she was. She felt her stomach twist and grabbed hold of the nearest person and accidentally threw up on them. Misfortunately it was Chase. "Oh, sorry, person I don't recall meeting." She wiped her mouth on her handkerchief.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Sharon was tight on Julie's heels; the smoke had been unexpected, and for a moment she wondered if it had been real or if she were going crazy due to lack of sleep. As she approached the singed area, she knew that someone else had died - Chase was throwing up. "Who was it?" she asked before stepping closer, her eyes searching for the body.

She recognized the burnt remains of the shirt. Her throat went dry, her heart pausing. It was Marina, her sister.

She hated her. Ever since they hit puberty she hadn't gotten along with Marina; they competed like crazy with each other over practically everything. If you had asked her last week what her reaction would be if she learned Marina had died, she probably would have plastered on a fake frown and said, "Really? that's too bad!" but talking about it, imagining it, and actually seeing it, having it be real... they were two very different things. 

This hell was real. People were dying here! Terrible deaths! And she had been so concerned with honor and dignity and her stupid marriage... was she in some way responsible for Marina's death? If she had been with her sister during the night, would Marina have been spared? 

The shock on her face gradually wore away as she looked around the gathered few, noticing a few people missing. The little girl, for one. James, for another. She needed to find him, to keep him safe. Even if he was the world's worst fiance, even if he didn't deserve her and the wedding was completely off, he didn't deserve to die, either. "Has anyone seen James?" she asked, hoping someone had kept tabs on him since their agreement last night that he was suspicious.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Julie looked at Sharon, she couldn't even Imagine what she was going through or thinking. She herself didn't know what to think anymore. People were really dying, not just that, they were being murdered. Someone here on this island was killing people. Julie kept looking at Sharon, she knew it wasn't her so who else could it be?
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Someone must by lynched in order for townies to have a chance at surviving another night.

Night begins in 2 hours. If you are going to lynch you need to do so within this time frame. Also, don't bother choosing sections until after the lynching or night actually occurs. ^^
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Jill stood there and wondered who could behind these murders. She thought about each murder and looked at Sharon. Two of the people who died were the people she was related too. But isnt that too obvious? Then again usually the obvious is the right answer.

"I find Sharon suspicious," she spoke up to the others.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Lizzie looked out into the ocean... she thought to herself, "not too sure about sharon
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm

"Me?" Sharon turned to the woman, her head tilted with disbelief, pointing to herself as if to make sure the accuser knew just which person here was 'Sharon'. "I'm honestly more concerned about that little kid, Lizzie! She was with that one guy who was killed the first night - not your husband, the other dude - and then last night she followed James into the forest! If he doesn't show up soon we might have to assume he's dead," her voice caught in her throat, but she pushed on, "and she's responsible! She went to the same area each night, and so far no one has returned from it!"

"I was with Julie all night last night," she turned to get confirmed by her friend, who had stayed with her throughout her little pity party the night before, "and even if we never got along, and even if she slept with my now-ex-fiance, I would never kill my own sister. I didn't do this!"
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 am

"Lizzie? Hmm thats interesting.." Jill thought to herself and looked at the kid. Could a child be capable of murder? She then remember that her mother was seeing James. So why not go after her family members and James? "Well kid? What do you have to say?"
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 am

Lizzie turned around "why would i kill my own dad..." she said as tears filled her eye... "I wonder off first and when i mom came by we went back to where my dad was, that's when we found him dead" she cries some more "my dad was the one who cared about me" she said then she turned back to look at the ocean
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:25 am

Jill sighed. This was getting them no where. She looked at the others. "'Speak up!
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:28 am

Karen shook her head to snap out of the slight trance she was in. "It makes sense... a little. She and I were in the same area with Jack. And then she was with James. Maybe she is a killer. I would have never thought."
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 am

"MOM"!!!! she cried out.. "how could you say such a thing, i should have known you blame your own daughter for this" she said in a angry tone, "maybe you were the one who killed dad" she said.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 am

"While your father and I might have been on the outs that doesn't necessarily mean I would want to kill me!" Karen yelled.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 am

"I also find Sharon suspicious..." Chase chimed in. "out of everyone here, she has the strongest motives, the most connection to everyone else. Then there's the bugs..." Chase shudders at the thought. "Last night Jill was attacked by a swarm of butterflies. and what did Sharon tell us was her primary trait on the first day we were all here? That's right, a "Social Butterfly", her words."
Chase looks now to the rest of the group. "A clue is a clue. I think everything going on here is connected in some way, overlooking the smallest detail could be fatal."
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:54 am

A lynch will occur with the most votes on a target. As of right now, the votes stand at:

Lizzie: Sharon

Sharon: Jill, Lizzie, and Chase

If votes do not change soon, the majority vote will be Sharon. 
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 am

"Well, I still find my daughter, Lizzie, the most suspicious." Karen stated. She winced at the burn on her arm.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 am

Julie spoke up, "I was with Sharon all night so it couldn't have been her or I would be dead. " She had to think fast or another innocent person would die not to mention her best friend. "I agree with Sharon, I think lizzie is the one, she is the only constant between all the murders."
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:11 am

Lynching:

Sharon: Lizzie, Jill, Chase

Lizzie: Sharon, Julie, Karen

Due to a tie it's a no lynch.

MAFIA WINS

Congrats to:

Karen, Sharon, and Kyle!
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next