The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

+8
AgentAyu
anaitlovesall
Kyralih
SenshiRei
sailor swifty
Thunderdome
ZodiacRain
natashasurgirl
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 8 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am

All the Diaries:
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 8 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by Kyralih Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:24 am

Sharon turned to Julie, taking her hands companionably, "I didn't kill anyone, honest." She turned her eyes to the rest of the group, from the little girl she had thrown under the bus, to the plantinum blonde who had been paying James for sex, to Chase 'the chaser' and his brother's wife, and finally Kyle, who only wanted Julie to think of him as a viable option, even though her girl needed no one to make her happy. Focusing on the three innocents - Lizzie, Chase, Jill, and Julie - she finished her statement. "I only provided a distraction so they could do their work.

"But now that it's all over... I suppose we find ourselves in a bit of a situation," she chuckled, releasing Julie's hands, "I mean, Kyle and Karen have blood on their hands, and I was a co-conspirator. We can't afford to let any of you tell the police, and we can't trust you not to tell." She turned again to Julie, "No offense, Julie. I trust you, but they just can't. They don't know you like I do, not even Kyle. You're loyal. ... but you also believe in the supernatural, so maybe you'll keep on living...

"As a ghost."

BOOOOOOM DEATH PARTY ON THE DESERTED ISLAND! (Kyralih controlled, sorry if this wasn't any other mafia player's first pick) FIRST TO GO: KYLE TACKLES AND KILLS CHASE BEFORE CHASE COULD OFFER UP A MORE POWERFUL DEFENSE FOR THE SURVIVORS. KAREN GETS LIZZIE BEFORE SHE COULD RUN AWAY AND HIDE, AND SHARON KILL JILL BY STUFFING HER "Triple threat Caramel-Peanut Fusion POWER BAR" DOWN JILL'S THROAT, SUFFOCATING HER.  No offense meant, Jill, but Sharon had to kill someone to stay in their little murder trio to prove she wouldn't blab, and she wouldn't stab her best friend in the back. She'd rather kill a stranger. LAST TO GO WAS JULIE. KYLE GOT HER, WHISPERING SOMETHING CREEPY LIKE 'WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL' BEFORE SHE DIED. 

WOOOWOOOWOOWOOO THEN THEY USED THE BODIES AS CHUM, THROWING THEM INTO THE WATER ON ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND AS KYLE SWAM OUT TO THE RESCUE BOAT AND RADIOED FOR HELP. HELICOPTORS ARRIVED SOON AFTER, RESCUING THE STRANDED MURDERERS WHO HAD NOTHING BUT TEARS, SOB STORIES, AND MENTAL TRAUMA WORKED UP FOR THE RIDE HOME AND SUBSEQUENT INTERVIEWS WITH THE POLICE. 

"It was that guy! That crazy, crazy guy! Chase! He seemed off right from the beginning - he didn't call us by our proper names, just making things up as he went along."

"First he went for his own brother, man," Kyle explained, "His brother's wife was apparently someone that Chase had had a crush on at one point and he was angry that his brother had stolen her away from him."

"Next," Karen cried, "Next he went after my husband."

"Your husband?"

"Yes! You see, I used to be his boss and I had to let him go due to financial reasons at the corporation. He just wanted revenge on me! He killed my husband!"

"He flirted with me," Sharon cried, "And when I told him I was getting married and then revealed that my fiance had cheated on me with my own sister..." she sobbed, "He killed them both the following night."

"The next day there was a fire on the island - that's how he killed Sharon's sister," Kyle explained, "and when we got there he and Jill were fighting - he wanted her to get together with him, now that his brother was out of the way. When she refused..."

"He killed her, too," Karen said, and then started to shake and cry, "And then my daughter! When he saw how protective I was of her, he immediately headed for her, glaring at me the whole time, and just - just - I couldn't protect her!" She broke down, unable to answer any other questions. 

"He was like a mad-man," Kyle explained, holding his head in his hands. "Julie... she tried to reason with him. They had dated once before, but I... I couldn't help it. I loved Julie, so I tried to bring her back, to protect her from him, and he just... he was crazy, man! He flipped his chibi from jealousy! Like because he and Julie had been together, Julie couldn't be with anyone else. He misinterpreted me - he thought I was acting like that towards her because we were dating, and he..."

"He killed Julie then," Sharon whispered, her eyes pleading with the officers, "Why?! Why did he take everyone from me?! I couldn't help it! I'm sorry! I jumped on his back, putting my arm around his throat, and tried to choke him."

"She wouldn't have been able to kill him by herself, so I stepped up to help," Karen added, recovering.

"And me, too," Kyle finished.

"When it was all over... we didn't know what else to do. We were stranded, alone, on an island filled with our dead loved ones and one dead crazy murderer bent on revenge that we ourselves had had to kill. We knew the rescuer - Duke? you said his name was? - must have had a radio out on his boat, but the waters were shark infested. We.... we didn't want to die, too."

"I came up with the idea to use their bodies as bait." Kyle offered guiltily.

"But we agreed to go along with it!" Karen defended, Sharon nodding emphatically along. "Kyle offered to swim over... so Sharon and I... we..." her stopped.

Sharon turned to her, reaching out across the table to take her hand companionably. She spoke only to Karen, but her statement was loud enough to be heard and recorded. "They loved us as much as we loved them. They would have wanted to help us. We avenged them, Karen, and we saved ourselves. They'll live on, in us, in our memories. Jack and Lizzie, Julie and James and Marina... they'll live on, in us. Even those other strangers, Christian and Jill. We survived, Karen, and they helped! It's what they would have wanted."

"Do you three swear that this is the truth, as you have presented it?"

"We do."

Karen Foreman, Kyle Anderson, and Sharon Gibbs were celebrated as victims, survivors, and heroes in the papers. Their story gained media attention, skyrocketing to TV interviews and book deals, and earning them fame and fortune. 

Everyone seemed to jump on the train in the case against Chase. "He got severely depressed after he lost his job," one of his old friends revealed. One of Christian's neighbours replied, "I always heard shouting! All the time, at all hours, shouting coming from their house. I never thought that something like this would happen, but then again, Christian always seemed to be brooding about something or another... maybe he knew what his brother could become?" "I knew Julie and Chase in high school," a woman reported, "They dated, and he seemed really possessive of her, but he was always watching Jill! Kinda creepy, now that I think about it. Yeah, I could see him as a serial killer."

No one seemed to question their story, and with all the physical evidence having been cut into pieces to feed hungry sharks... their story was accepted as undeniable truth. 

The End.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 am

Sometimes, Kyle wondered if he'd been too quick to kill off Julie. Maybe he could have convinced her to agree with his story and keep quiet. He didn't believe in ghosts, and he wasn't sure he believed in the afterlife, so...

He frowned. Sometimes, he doubted his own disbelief. Sometimes, he'd wake up at night and wonder if there was an island of angry ghosts, waiting for the day of his death.

But there couldn't be. Ghosts didn't exist.

...Did they?
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Julie knew that she couldn't trust men but to be betrayed by her best friend who she had stuck up for! At least it wasn't Sharon who had killed her but that Kyle did it instead fueled her hate-filled for men. When she died she thought it was all over so she was surprised to awaken in Kyle's floating above his face. She had always believed in ghosts so maybe that was why she was given this chance. She wasn't going to ever let them rest; constantly reminding them off what they had done.
anaitlovesall
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8