The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

+8
AgentAyu
anaitlovesall
Kyralih
SenshiRei
sailor swifty
Thunderdome
ZodiacRain
natashasurgirl
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 5 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by natashasurgirl Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 pm

James couldn't stand to see Sharon so upset and to know that he and Marina were the cause of her pain. He tossed the diary at the girls, letting it fly open for anyone to pick up and read, before running away to Section 4.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS - Page 5 Empty Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by Ari-Chan Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Marina's eyes widened quit a bit. Yes she had definitely read it. As soon as Sharon lunged at her she fell back throwing her arms up to try and block her sisters hit. She opened her eyes looking around her arms when she didn't feel anything. Really that couldn't have come out at the worst time. She had wanted to get close to her sister again and that probably just ruined every chance she had at that how could she explain it to Sharon without the woman going nuts on her.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Yami wrote:Jill shook her head at the sight of Sharon punching her sister. This was getting them no where. She went over to sharon and yanked her on the hair.

"Listen girl! I understand how you feel, but right now you should be concern for you life! There is a murderer here on the island and no civilization! We need to find fresh water and food. Make a shelter and build a fire. "
Kyle had stood up, prepared to intervene, but Jill had been quicker then him. She ran over, grabbing Sharon's arm.

Kyle walked up to Marina, instead. "Jill's right, you know," he directed at Sharon. Then he looked at Marina: "That punch doesn't look too bad... are you okay?"
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Lizzle looked up at her mom "what should.. we do now?" she asked as she sobbed in between words
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

chibi did what?!

She'd been waiting years for this! Years to actually catch Marina at her sick games! She wasn't crazy, she wasn't imagining things, and it wasn't 'just sibling rivalry'! She had known it! She had known that Marina wasn't trustworthy! Her wedding was ruined, her future flushed down the toilet, and Marina didn't even care!  And now this person was denying her the right to settle things?! 

She almost hit her, too, but the desperation in the woman's eyes, the sadness, stayed Sharon's kick, sapping the fight right out of her. She glared down at Marina one last time, then took her hair and yanked it out of the stranger's grasp as she stood. "Don't touch me," she directed, smoothing her hair back the best she could. She kicked Marina's shin as she stepped over her and went to stand by Julie, daring any of the other people to get close to her again. 

The stranger was right. There was a murderer on the island. Two, actually, working in tandem together to kill her dreams and her future. She frowned, mourning the ceremony she had spent hours preparing, the personal vows she had written... for a betrayer. Let the murderer try to attack her.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Night Begins at 10 pm Pacific Time
Lynching should occur within this time frame if you all want to do it. 
Also, be sure to split up into teams of 2-3 to search for clues when or before night phase begins. 
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Chase turns to the group as he sees Kyle step in. "Alright everyone, night will be here soon so let's get down to some dirty business. And no, not the good kind of dirty. I found a Teds dairy last night and I don't think he can be trusted... if anyone here is suspicious, i put it between Ted, and Jason who just ran away." Chase turns to Kyle. "Got some explaining to do here, Ted?"
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Before Kyle could even speak up, Sharon did. People were actually dying - at least three within the past twenty-four hours. And while before she would have never suspected him, now... well, he had lied to her for years about having slept with Marina; and it wasn't like she had kept her dislike of her sister a secret. He had ample opportunity to confess and he didn't.

She hadn't been with him when the gunshot went off yesterday.

And she had left him early last night. He could have done anything. "James had opportunity," she stated, her voice without much emotion.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Kyle blushed, and for a minute, thought he ought to defend keeping a diary. Lots of men keep diaries... But then he saw the page Chase had opened to, and realized that wasn't what he was talking about at all. He prepared to defend himself, but Sharon spoke first.

"What do you mean?" he asked Sharon, startled by her suggestion.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Chase turns to Sharon now. "But what motive, my dear friend Cheryl, could Jason possibly have had to kill 3 people with almost no connection to eachother?"
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Sharon shook her head, shrugging as she looked down and away. "I thought I knew him. We were going to get married - but if he could hide something as huge as sleeping with my sister from me, what else could he be hiding? I wasn't with him when this guy was killed, and I left him early last night when I found Marina's diary." She shot Marina a dirty look. "So he could've gone anywhere or done anything. He could be running to hide evidence now. Who knows, maybe he's actually an assassin." She laughed darkly.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Chase swallowed hard at this. "Ok, slightly unsettling to imagine. But let's get back to the issue at hand. Teddy boy, you we're about to explain your suspicious diary?"
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 pm

She sighed and shrugged, then looked up and held out her hand to Chase. "Could I see Kyle's diary?"

There was no reason to discount anyone yet.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

"should we stay here mom or go somewhere else?" she asked.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Chase hands the diary to Sharon. "Sure, knock yourself out."
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm

"I don't see what's suspicious about it, Chase," Kyle said, trying to process Sharon's words while defending himself. He decided to be entirely honest: "I was feeling a bit down when I wrote that entry, that's true... but I wasn't feeling so depressed that I'd..."

He shook his head. "I like Julie." He didn't turn around to look at Julie- he didn't want to see her reaction. "But I'd never commit such a terrible crime because I like her."

"Sharon... Do you really think James would kill his own wedding guests?" Kyle asked.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Why wouldn't he? He cheated on his gorgeous, *throws a wink at Sharon* fiance, didn't he? what else is he capable of?"
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 pm

If you all decide to lynch please bold and red your choices. With 9, it takes 5 to lynch. 
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Chase speaks up again. "So what're we going to do? It's getting dark out and we need to come up with a plan on what to do tonight."
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"We need to find James, especially if he's as... dangerous as we think he might be," Kyle said.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 pm

"I really don't trust James," Kyle said. "I think we need to do something about him... stop him from possibly hurting us again."

"It'll be best to search the area he explored last night, too." Kyle was prepared to head to section 7 after the sun had set.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Updates:
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 am

Chase considered this for a moment. "Alright, i'll go with Kyle to section 7, as long as Jill comes with us. I really don't trust Jason either. Cheating is one thing, but anyone capable of that could be trying to cover up everything here by killing us all."
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

It was true... James didn't have her trust anymore, but did she really believe it? Did she really think that James could have killed someone? ... they ate so many waffles together... could a man that loved waffles that much actually kill someone?

... Why was she judging character based on a breakfast food? ... but then with James it was always a breakfast/lunch/dinner food. She smiled, her heart hurting.

She was so confused.

"Julie and I will search section 2," she offered; she wouldn't pair with anyone else.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 am

"I will go with chase," spoke Jill. "But I will not vote on anyone yet. I want more clues."
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next