Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stranded! Mafia/Clue Game MAFIA WINS

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 pm

"I'll show you. Here, read this."

Record

Games won: 5 Games lost: 7    Games survived: 4 Games deceased: 8    Games hosted: 1
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Kyle's Diary. 

I want to tell her how I feel. Lately, my roommate Julie makes my heart beat fast whenever she is in the same room as me. I know it might come as a shock to her, but I want her to know that I want to start dating her. I think I’ve fallen in love with her.

There is so many times you can leave flowers on the table for someone until you realize that maybe they don’t get what you are hinting at. Only so many times they can go on and on about a wedding you don’t even care about before you want to scream, “Don’t you know I’m falling in love with you and that’s why I’m listening to this nonsense?”

I’m going to surprise her with a trip to the islands. There, I’m going to tell her how I feel and how I want nothing more than to keep her in my life as my girlfriend.

I don’t know what I would do if she says no…

Record

Games won: 5 Games lost: 7    Games survived: 4 Games deceased: 8    Games hosted: 1
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm

She stayed quiet through the night, both detesting Chase's attention and craving positive affection of any kind, some sort of validation that she was worth more than what James and Marina had done. She stopped crying sometime before dawn; stopped shaking a little after, the pain of betrayal and loss turning instead to bitter anger - anger at them, anger at herself for not noticing earlier, not pressing the issue with Marina or putting James so far above reproach. When people started coming back to the beach she didn't move, didn't wave, didn't acknowledge them; her mind was elsewhere. On how stupid she had been. A perfect island getaway marriage to a perfect guy? 

She was a fool.

But after hearing those two screams, with Julie beside her, she was through with mourning her relationship. She stood with surety, looking around at the small company gathered on the beach, listening to the exclamations of grief coming from two different areas of the island. She answered Julie's question, "We have to find a way off this island, or defend ourselves. We're not safe here."

Spoiler:

Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Jill read the journal and was confused. "Chase how does this help us? It's just about foolish love!"

Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm

"I think the poor guy just lost it over some girl, Lame, right?" Chase takes back the diary. "I think the man might have lost it if she turned him down, Who knows, but this is at least something to go on. Based of this alone, I don't trust Ted right now."

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm

"I guess so," said Jill in doubt. "But wouldnt he go after this girl? I dont understand why he would go after Christian. However, if you found this man's diary then that must mean there could be more, right?"

Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"I suppose there could be. And I have to assume that he just went bonkers and wants to off everyone at this point. We should be very careful of him, and not let him catch us alone."

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 pm

"Come on, enough speculation. Let's get back to the beach." Chase turns and heads towards the beach.

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by anaitlovesall on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Julie watched Sharon as she stood up, something seemed a little off but she decided not to press the subject when Sharon mentioned getting off the island. "You're right but I see no way of us getting off the island ourselves without help from someone not on the island."

Wave and nod
anaitlovesall

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Karen ran away. She couldn't stand the site of seeing her dead husband. She knew she didn't want to be with him anymore, but in no way would she had wanted him dead. She ran into Section 5.

Non-Prize Siggies by Me

Games Won: 6 || Games Lost: 5 || Games Survived: 5 || Games Deceased: 6 || Games Hosted: 3
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

GodModding:
Godmodding James.

James walked back toward the beach, rubbing his cheek and thinking about Sharon. His mind raced, he wondered what happened and why was Sharon so angry? She had found something that looked like a book. His eyes widened. Was it his journal? No. It couldn't be...

"Sharon!" He yelled when she was in range. "Let me explain!"

16504 / 50000 words. 33% done!
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Hearing his voice set a fire in her veins. Her free hand curled into a fist so tight that her freshly manicured nails bit into her palm, the hand holding Marina'a diary slightly warping the journal where its spine met her grip. Her breath caught in her throat as she choked back a sob, but she stayed strong, even as her eyes started to water. It was fight or flight, and he had taken enough of her dignity. Her face flush, she rounded, marching back to face him with hatred in her eyes.

"Explain?! EXPLAIN?!" she screamed, waving Marina's diary for emphasis, "You've had years to explain, James! I've given you years! How could you do this to me?!" she almost lost it, her voice catching in her throat, but she pressed on, dredging strength out of shame to bury him, "The only thing left to explain is to my parents about why this wedding isn't happening!" She threw the book down in the sand, the journal opening to the very page that outed their affair. She bit her trembling lip as her eyes flew straight to Marina's scrawling handwriting:

She doesn’t even know that he and I slept together behind her back in high school. 

"And I'll leave that explanation to you and Marina." She turned back, her brows furrowed and heart broken, to give Julie an apologetic look. Her friend had always supported her, but was never fully behind her marrying James. She had never outright said anything, but Sharon sensed how Julie felt about him. And she was right.

Spoiler:

Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 pm

James looked down at the diary, his eyes widening with shock. Sharon had found Marina's Diary! He picked up the diary, letting sand fall from the pages.

He quickly followed after her, racing to her side and pulling onto her arm. "Wait, it was a mistake!"

More excuses dropped out of his mouth like word vomit, "She didn't mean anything to me! I was thinking of you the whole time!"

James groaned, nothing was coming out right, and every word that came out of his mouth seemed to enrage her even further.

"I don't want to lose you, I want to work this out! Let's just forget it ever happened!"

natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Chase heard more screaming coming from the beach. "What now!?" he thought. 
He topped a dune to see Sharon yelling and gesturing wildly at her fiance, what was his name, Jason? Chase was terrible with names.

He shook his head, Jason probably had forgotten to mention an invited relative or something. Women and weddings, sheesh.

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 pm

He grabbed her arm? She glanced over at him as though seeing him in a new light - he was trying so hard to 'explain', but his excuses were sad at best. Her anger, hurt, and, well, disgust, steadily rose as first he claimed the oldest excuse in the book, then straight up said that he was thinking about her while having sex with Marina, and, finally, suggested that she just forget it had happened at all! Just up and forget that the guy she was ready to love and cherish forever had sneaked around behind her back with her own sister! She jerked her arm out of his grasp. "Forget this ever happened?" she repeated incredulously, "You hid this from me for years, James! What else have you hidden?! How many other girls have you slept with behind my back?!" she was yelling, but she didn't care. "What other secrets were you keeping from me, James?! What other lies have you been telling me?! DO YOU EVEN LIKE WAFFLES, JAMES?! OR WAS THAT A LIE, TOO?!"

Spoiler:

Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 pm

James steps back, realizing that his reasoning was lost on Sharon. He didn't know how to talk himself out of this one. Her questions hammered into him, making James think once again of his journal. So long as she didn't find it everything would be fine. He could make this work, right?

"Relax, Sharon." James says soothingly, pulling her closer to him, leaning down to look deep into her eyes. With a loving voice he replies, "I would never lie about loving waffles!"

natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Chase was just turning to see if Jill was following him, when he heard more yelling from the couple on the beach. Waffles? surely he hadn't just heard them mention his utmost favorite food in the whole world! but no, he was positive he had! 
He took off running, towards Sharon and James, He was starving after not eating all night and all day, and if they had waffles? well they would share, right?

He ran right up to them in the middle of a heated exchange, ignoring the topic of conversation, Chase single mindedly pursued the only thing he could focus on. 
"Waffles?! Who here has waffles? now now, calm down Cheryl, i know what's going on here. I over heard it all, and if Jason here doesn't want his waffles, i will gladly eat them for him." 
He looks quickly from one to the other.
"Well? sounds like the perfect compromise, yes?"

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 pm

She slapped him hard, pushing herself out of his embrace and shooting Chase a steely glare as she broke away from the knot of people, purposefully stepping over the dead body. If he followed her again she'd punch him in his stupid beautiful face.

Spoiler:

Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm

James rubbed his cheek, and sat down and began to sulk. "Sharon always made the most tastiest waffles too."

He looks up at Chase and adds, "She adds in chocolate chips."

natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Marina had just made her way back tot he beach when she saw Sharon Slap James. She blinked a couple of times unsure of what would happen. It was than her eyes fell on the book in James hands. She swallowed hard recognizing it almost immediately. well than there was only one way to find out if Sharon had read it or not. "Uh whats going on here?" she asked looking at her sisters and than at James.

Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Chase ignored Sharons outburst, and turned to James. "It'll be ok, Jason, it'll be ok." He says softly as he moves to give James a comforting hug.

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Jill followed Chase and saw a bunch of people arguing. Then suddenly waffles were brought into this mess? She bit her lip out of anger. This was not the time to fight over stupid things. People are dying!

"ENOUGH!" She yelled. "My husband was just killed and Im not in the mood to hear people yell about waffles. Someone on this island is a murderer. "

Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm

"YOU!"

Seeing Marina walking in so casually, looking at her so casually, talking so casually was the last straw. 

Sharon snapped.

She flew into a rage, running across the sand to close the distance between her and her sister, growling in fury as she launched herself at the last minute towards the younger woman, throwing her fist forward to punch whatever she struck: be it her stupid sneaky lying face or her stupid sneaky lying throat or her stupid stinking lying boob! MARINA WAS GOING DOWN.

Spoiler:

Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Chase snaps back to reality.
"She's right. We have to find the killer, and get off this trap of an island. I found a diary last night, and I have a few questions for someone. Ted? where's Ted at?" 
Just then, Sharon yelled and ran at Marina, throwing a punch too. Chase's jaw drops as he watches this latest development. "Well, things just got interesting, eh Jason?" he said patting James on the shoulder.

Record

Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Jill shook her head at the sight of Sharon punching her sister. This was getting them no where. She went over to sharon and yanked her on the hair.

"Listen girl! I understand how you feel, but right now you should be concern for you life! There is a murderer here on the island and no civilization! We need to find fresh water and food. Make a shelter and build a fire. "

Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top