The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

+4
Kyralih
natashasurgirl
Yami
ZodiacRain
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

and that Swifty was the stupidest thing that has been done all game
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

sailor swifty wrote:now we can move on to the next round!
no more like you just ended the game and won it for Kyra and Natasha
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:guys yes it was smart on Lights part to counter claim and sway the vote to his side just likes this time around it was smart for Kyra to fake calim cop to sway your votes against me.
I have a feeling they were either planeing to get my lynched this round and if that didn't work kill me during the next night phase
you vote me for a lynch and you have lost the game for us.
I have never fake claimed any role the last two times I was Mafia and when I play as Mafia I played like I normally would I decided to play slightly differently as the cop so that I could throw hints out without haveing to claim. Yami Swifty I leave it up to you to decide
 ((spaces added for my clarity))
((Already talked about first point there))

If we vote any townie for a lynch it's game - you keep trying to get people to think ahead of this vote and IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! THIS IS IT! If you want to think of the future, here it is:

Option A.) We vote to lynch Natasha.
              1.) Natasha is townie. GAME OVER.
              2.) Natasha is mafia, Ari gains some FALSE credibility and I'M KILLED DURING THE NIGHT AND IT'S GAME OVER.

Option B.) We vote to lynch Ari
              1.) Ari is townie. GAME OVER. I was mistaken based on the PLETHORA of guilty "hints" being flaunted around, and it's totally my bad that townies lose the game.
              2.) Ari is mafia, I'm killed during the night, but I'm able to offer up some clue as to my findings and you guys can lynch Yami or Natasha based on what I find.

That's it. Those are the options. ((but wait, Kyralih! What if YOU'RE MAFIA?! ... well then things get way beyond way complicated.))

As for never claiming a role that wasn't yours, you're on a site filled with mafia players - your mafia buddy probably suggested you try this tactic because people wouldn't expect you to. If you pulled it off (sorry, you didn't) then great! clean win. If you didn't, then at least you'd give your mafia pal another chance at winning.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:10 pm

YAY SWIFTY!!! <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU MILK MAID!!
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 pm

yea I already knew that Swifty visisted me night 2 it was just a bad coincedence that the second person I investigated just happened to be killed the same night.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 pm

🐘 
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

so...? i dont have to vote anymore?
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm

OK so Zodiac should be here soon to end the game unless Swifty changes her vote again. Trust me Swifty had I been Mafia the second you visited me you would have been dead.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm

no Yami you don't games over as soon as zodiac posts the lynch
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:OK so Zodiac should be here soon to end the game unless Swifty changes her vote again. Trust me Swifty had I been Mafia the second you visited me you would have been dead.
^^ this is why I couldnt decide on a vote.

Swifty visited me so I know shes clean. Ari and Kyra both know shes innocent. Mafia member can easily use the milkmaid to prove that they are the cop.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 pm

as I said it was just a really bad coincedence that I decided to investigate Ayu over Kyra.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:OK so Zodiac should be here soon to end the game unless Swifty changes her vote again. Trust me Swifty had I been Mafia the second you visited me you would have been dead.
not really, it would have been to obvious if you did.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 pm

trust me I'm not above the obvious kills I killed Zodiac once after she said she was going to investigate me if you remember right.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

sailor swifty wrote:
 EXACTLY!
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Kyralih wrote:
sailor swifty wrote:
 EXACTLY!
Kyra I'm not one to care if it's obvious or not if the opertunity to kill is there I'll take it. Swifty visiting me night two would have presented the perfect chance so I would have gone with it. I have done obvious kills before becaus seriously after Zodiac saying she found me suspicious and she was going to investigate me that one game yet it didn't stop me from killing her off that game.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

(Sorry guys, I wrote out a long post but my internet died for no reason. Bare with me while I write it again.)
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

it's fine Zodiac
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 8 1zcz9ev
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Natasha: Ari-chan
Ari-chan: Kyralih, Natasha, Sailor Swifty

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

DAY 2 HAS ENDED

Spoiler:
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

wow!! then natasha is maifa.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

and as I have said in my very first ever Mafia game I play I TOLD YA SO :P 
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

and honestly until Kyra used the fake claim I thought she was innocent. my investigations were just random because I didn't have a whole lot to go on.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

*claps*

im sorry guys..looks my hunches were right.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

yes I was yelling at you to go for it actualy Yami my brother was getting really irritated with me becaus he couldn't hear the TV over me
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm

*bows mightily* XD

... but seriously even if I were innocent, that claim was scummy XD I wouldn't've let it drop. I've claimed cop as an innocent before and it worked out /wonderfully/ - doctor protected me until they died, I died, and real cop lead the final few to victory  XD
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next