The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

+4
Kyralih
natashasurgirl
Yami
ZodiacRain
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm

this is getting out of hand. At this point in time Im thinking Kyra and Natasha are the mafia. Kyra is good at casing so it's easy for her to claim cop and the fact that thunderdome was her first investigation and he was killed during the night 1 as well. Then again Kyra wouldnt be stupid to use him as a fake investigation.

UNLESS Ari and Kyra are both mafia trying to mess with our minds and natasha is the real cop and doesnt want to claim it so she can live.

I could be wrong about everything though.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:
Ari-Chan wrote:OK Ayu I always mention gut feeling it's usually how I play Mafia and I usually get voted off early because I get it wrong some times. but if you want to know I'd say we had it right last game but unless something happens that gets me going more I'm likely going to just stick with my no lynch at the moment since as I have said before everything's going to be mostly random this time around. trust me it doesn't change next round than I'll make sure to go with it day 2
guys right here "I would say we had it right the last time" who was the first person to be voted off last game and also happened to be mafia
Well... say you're right.

Let's say that Natasha is mafia. How would you know? Are you trying to get us to vote off your mafia partner in an attempt to get everyone believing your cop claim? 

A mafia win is a mafia win, no matter how many mafia survive. I've done this in a past game - check the Galaxy Cauldron's Miki-run game (Count Dracul themed!) We were ready to throw our mafia partner under a bus because someone suspected her and she was acting scummy. 

I'd say "Everyone wait and I'll check Ari out tonight", but if we vote off Natasha now and she is just an innocent victim, it's game over. I'm pretty sure Ari is mafia in either case - why else would she claim my role?
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Yami wrote:this is getting out of hand. At this point in time Im thinking Kyra and Natasha are the mafia. Kyra is good at casing so it's easy for her to claim cop and the fact that thunderdome was her first investigation and he was killed during the night 1 as well. Then again Kyra wouldnt be stupid to use him as a fake investigation.

UNLESS Ari and Kyra are both mafia trying to mess with our minds and natasha is the real cop and doesnt want to claim it so she can live.

I could be wrong about everything though.
 Lol I love how we're almost on the same page here XD 

... >.> but who's to say you're not Ari's silent and "let's wait and see" partner? 

... in any case, in all these theories, Ari's the common mafia denominator. Let's get her, and then find the last skunk after tonight. ... I'll think up a good hint for whomever I investigate x__x
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Im doing my best to really figure out things in this game. ^^*

Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 pm

lol, Yami it might be resting on you!

o.o and if you're mafia you're one sneaky little thing.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm

You guys give it one more and i'm liable to investigate kyra which by the way fake cop claim means I know she's mafia but that also gives mafia the chance to vote and kill off another townie and win the game
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

but in that one game Light and I were maifa, Light clamied cop after the real cop did and got everyone to swing there vote.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

which both cops are doing right now. XD
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:You guys give it one more and i'm liable to investigate kyra which by the way fake cop claim means I know she's mafia but that also gives mafia the chance to vote and kill off another townie and win the game
If we vote off Natasha as Ari wants, she won't get the chance to investigate me!

But she makes a good point - we HAVE to vote! We can't call a no-lynch day because then mafia would win anyway. 
sailor swifty wrote:but in that one game Light and I were maifa, Light clamied cop after the real cop did and got everyone to swing there vote.
 Yes, very true, which was smart on Light's part because no cop in their right mind would out themselves without INTENSE scrutiny!
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:52 pm

**OR A COUNTER CLAIM THAT COULD END THE GAME.

If this had been yesterday I would've let Ari pretend to be cop to hide myself one more day, then gut her today when it was down to the wire!
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

*throws my hands up in the air*

I have no idea what to do at this point.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Yami wrote:*throws my hands up in the air*

I have no idea what to do at this point.
Same here!!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!!
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 7 Tumblr13
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

@-@ I know it's confusing and high stress but you have to vote for what makes the most sense here, Yami! 

AND IF YOU'RE MAFIA AND JUST GOOFING AROUND I'MMA LYNCH YOU OFF FIRST THE NEXT GAME OUT OF SPITE! XD ((u.u 'cause deep down I really think you're innocent. which means, if you're not, you're a huge threat to me in future games, lol))
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

zomg. xD

Just vote already for anyone! xD
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 pm

guys yes it was smart on Lights part to counter claim and sway the vote to his side just likes this time around it was smart for Kyra to fake calim cop to sway your votes against me. I have a feeling they were either planeing to get my lynched this round and if that didn't work kill me during the next night phase you vote me for a lynch and you have lost the game for us. I have never fake claimed any role the last two times I was Mafia and when I play as Mafia I played like I normally would I decided to play slightly differently as the cop so that I could throw hints out without haveing to claim. Yami Swifty I leave it up to you to decide
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 7 14lub9h
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 pm

I'll go the way i did the first time I vote Natasha

since this is not going any wheres
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 pm

It's a boo boo. But Yami's the hammer anyways then.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

bah! Yami isn't online now. ><
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm

no it's not swifty's got the right vote
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Of course you would say that.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Natasha: Ari-chan, Sailor Swifty
Ari-chan: Kyralih, Natasha

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Unvote Natasha.... Vote Ari-chan

sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

now we can move on to the next round!
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next