The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

+4
Kyralih
natashasurgirl
Yami
ZodiacRain
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 pm

thank you swifty for making a valid point. and as I said it's up to what everyone else belives at this point. listen to what others have to say but vote how you think you should vote
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Magical Girl Mafia (CLOSED - MAFIA WINS!)

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

And so I guess we're waiting on Kyra to speak up.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:09 pm

@Ari: but why didnt you for natasha day one then?
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:09 pm

vote for*
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:11 pm

She didn't vote for me night 1 because I was clear. Now she's using the whole sop thing as a way to get me killed and win the game by saying "she hinted" at it. But even so she's saying that she believed it 50/50. When you didn't go for it she claimed as cop.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Guys, she's not the cop.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:I guess I'll go No Lynch I mean I would feel better if we actually lynched some one but something tells me I would be the only one trying to lynch at this point so might as well go with the no lynch at this point since I don't ave a whole lot to go with other than my gut feeling yet again. I will be voting to actually lynch next round.
I think this is why Ari did not vote for Natasha day one since, everyone else was going with no vote and it would be hard to sway people and she waited more nights to investigate people

SO I'm going to Vote FOR Natasha
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm

thats a good point Swifty. ^^
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Swifty, I actually was willing to change my vote because she hinted that she may know who mafia was. I was willing to change my vote at the drop of a hat if she was able to prove someone as mafia.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm

GREEAAAATTT now it's up to me! XD
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Ayu, and I asked for her reasoning, and she refused to give us anything or claim then. she would have had 3 votes and only needed 1 more.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 pm

STOP MAKING IT HARD GUYS!!

Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Natasha: Ari-chan, Sailor Swifty
Ari-chan: Kyralih, Natasha

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm

I said it was 50/50 first of all because like I said wasn't quit ready to come out I wasn't ready when I did. I was waiting to come out to begine with becaus I wanted to find both Mafia before hand I made my second investigation and that came out a dead end even though I was for sure I was right. I did also say I had a very good feeling I'm right

Very good feeling= hey guess what I'm hinting at being cop

no one went with it probably should have made the hint a bit clearer but I was also at dinner at that point and my phone battery was starting to get low and since I wasn't supposed to be on Mobil anyway I didn't have time to make it clearer. I managed to sneak on a couple more times and post but that last post I made right before I had to defend myself my mother just happened to look over and find me online and I got my butt chewed out trust me had I gone into the store with them when they insisted on stoping that first time I would not have been able to defend myself.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Vote for someone Yami it's getting suspenseful
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

OK Natasha now I ask had I told everyone I suspected you would you have voted for yourself? I know for a fact you would have defended yourself right off the bat I wanted to wait a bit longer before actually comeing out and claiming or comeing out and saying hey guys guess what coicedentally I'm the cop and my very first investigation turned up to be Mafia which in turn would have turned into hey guys guess what I'm a big walking target.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 pm

woah woah woah woah woah, thank you for waiting!

Ari-Chan wrote:Ok guys i was going to wait on this becaus i didn't have the second mafia but i am the cop. I investigated Natasha night 1 and she IS mafia and by the way swifty is innocent if you also notice there were several times i was basically soft claiming to be cop or was trying to. Now i'm full out saying it Natasha IS MAFIA.
YOU SO FUNNY.

1. If you investigated Natasha night one and found her guilty, why didn't you vote for her? Why did you vote no-lynch?
2. If you had investigated her and you had found her guilty (which, ha, you didn't) why only claim 50/50 surety?
3. Were you that threatened by my casing as to claim cop? When I'm cop?

Truth: I haven't yet investigated Ari. She could be innocent and claiming cop in an attempt to save her skin for another round, but claiming my role is SUPREMELY SCUMMY but a clearly smart move. If you guys vote to kill Natasha, whom is probably innocent (I haven't checked her either), then the mafia-townie numbers are tied game goes to Mafia. What wasn't so smart? Getting so jumpy after my casing as to immediately claim cop. I'm only claiming now because it looks like there could be a huge mistake coming up.

Ari-Chan wrote:Don't belive me all you want Natasha don't expect you to vote for yourself but trust me everyone else you lynch me and it's going to be verry stupid and the mafia will win I was trying to hint at her day 1 becaus i already knew she was it had just been a random investigation wasn't expecting to be right but there ya have it
Woah. You hinted at nothing day one. Check my earlier post - I literally included every post you made that wasn't about where you happened to be when doing random post check-ins. You guys can check me on that; if you can find Ari offer any hint whatsoever day one towards/against anyone I will put MYSELF up for lynching. 
Ari-Chan wrote:I'm not budging guys I'm cop weather you believe me or not is up to you. if we lynch right than I have who I'm investigating next. and I left something out of my defense I did say that my gut has gotten me lynched before but I did also mention in that post that if I still had the feeling I was going to lynch day 2 thing is my gut feeling was a I know who Mafia is but it would be senseless to vote at this point because everyone else is going to go no lynch likely. and since I was not ready to hard claim cop at that point I hinted at it no one got the hint so no lynch went through. so really it's up to the rest of you. Don't believe me than fine it takes one more vote to end this game and win it for the Mafia believe me than fine it takes two more votes for Natasha to take out a member of the Mafia.
You started the no-lynch, didn't you? You voted first and you voted "no lynch", so there's no hiding behind the "because everyone else is going to go no lynch likely." when you started that train.

Ari-Chan wrote:thank you swifty for making a valid point. and as I said it's up to what everyone else belives at this point. listen to what others have to say but vote how you think you should vote

Again, this has been my cop claim. I have not investigated either party here, Natasha or Ari, but Ari's claim on my role (SERIOUSLY HOW AWESOME WAS IT THAT I GOT TO BE COP THE FIRST TWO GAMES?!) puts her at the top of my suspect list.

And, for that suspect list:
First night: Thunderdome. ((Poor choice on my part; I wanted to see if I could trust him this game. >.> he so sneaky))
Second night: Swifty ((clean))
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:OK Natasha now I ask had I told everyone I suspected you would you have voted for yourself? I know for a fact you would have defended yourself right off the bat I wanted to wait a bit longer before actually comeing out and claiming or comeing out and saying hey guys guess what coicedentally I'm the cop and my very first investigation turned up to be Mafia which in turn would have turned into hey guys guess what I'm a big walking target.

If you had suspected me and we had a mislynch, I, being protown would have narrowed down the town's choices by dying unless I was the doctor.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:26 pm

For now i UNVOTE FOR Natasha

till we figure things out
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Snap, my bad. XD Yami started the no-lynch vote, but Ari solidified it, before anyone else (er, hi) could get on and suggest otherwise.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm

OKAY this is getting confusing!

krya, ari, or natasha: 2 out of three of these gals are mafia. One them is the cop...
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Natasha: Ari-chan
Ari-chan: Kyralih, Natasha

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Ari-Chan wrote:OK Ayu I always mention gut feeling it's usually how I play Mafia and I usually get voted off early because I get it wrong some times. but if you want to know I'd say we had it right last game but unless something happens that gets me going more I'm likely going to just stick with my no lynch at the moment since as I have said before everything's going to be mostly random this time around. trust me it doesn't change next round than I'll make sure to go with it day 2
guys right here "I would say we had it right the last time" who was the first person to be voted off last game and also happened to be mafia
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 pm

*lays on the floor* who do i believe?
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Well, I know who I don't believe, that's for sure.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next