The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!!

+5
AgentAyu
Light
SenshiRei
Ari-Chan
natashasurgirl
9 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!!

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 am

Light wrote:Well hey, I don't blame you. But I'm still kinda confused about Zodia - yes you can't rule out the possibility of her being mafia even if offline when the action is sent, but the same goes for everyone else...? There hasn't been much to comment so I'm not getting any vibes, good or evil, out of posting so far.

My thoughts:

Yami - likely townie. It's just because she's Barney. He suggested the whole thing and I'm kinda assuming he'd play it as normally.

Ayu - townie/fool. Mafia wouldn't want attention on them so early, I don't think. However suspecting Zodia makes me wonder if she's trying to act more randomly, make herself look suspicious and get lynched.

Or perhaps she knows something we don't... But if that was the case, she'd highly suspect Zodia over me. So guessing not.
Light I'm a girl. XD

Playing catch up. I went to bed and this whole thing blew up.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!!

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:06 am

I know lol, I'm talking about your character Barney there Razz
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:09 am

I missed a lot.... why are you people active when im away from my computer!? So no idea what to do. No need to worry I am 100% townie. So what does no wills mean?
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:10 am

Light wrote:I know lol, I'm talking about your character Barney there Razz
Oh gotcha.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 am

No wills = no last words. If you die, you don't even get to say How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 3469424519
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 am

going to work now, I will vote when i get home, so i can think... How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 764227999 
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 am

Light wrote:No wills = no last words. If you die, you don't even get to say How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 3469424519
oh, okay then.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Since Doc did a great job last night and no one died we could actually go for a 2nd no lynch possibility as well. While there is a chance to possibly lynch mafia, I don't feel like taking a chance and lynching the Fool either.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 pm

I think that, while a no lynch is an option still, if we dont take a chance then we are sitting ducks for the mafia and we lose what advantage we gained. Remember, cop is outed, so the hooker can block them for the rest of the game, thus rendering them useless.

So far I have no strong suspicions, we should hold off on the no lynch till later, we have time.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Light wrote:Problem is, this wasn't productive at all.

I didn't want to do this without having anything significant to share, but I have no choice. After Night 1 I'm guessing mafia realized I do have a power role. Instead of risking being blocked again, or even worse killed, I'll just go all out and share what I managed to got. Blame my timezone.

I'm the cop. Which is basically why I offered suggestions to the cop but didn't actually bother wait for anyone to claim before voting no lynch lol. Night 1 I investigated Yami and she's innocent (as I tried to hint in an earlier post). Night 2 I went for Zodiac, but I was blocked.

So what I do now is:
Yami - townie (well, or fool)
Me - Cop

And what I think is that Ayu is townie as well, based on her posts so far.

Leaving 2 mafia members among Thunder, Zodiac, Swifty and Ari-chan. Not sure about any of them.

And a fool somewhere among us...
Nope. Vote Light
I'm Cop, guys. Light is clearly mafia.

AgentAyu is innocent. Thunderdome is innocent.

ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Unless Light is fool... Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to vote on Light. I could try inspecting Light tonight to see if they're mafia or innocent (fool).
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 pm

If you are cop, Zodia, you're leaving it up to 50 - 50 chance for Hooker to not block you. AND that's a 50 - 50 chance of Doc protecting the right person on who declares to be cop.

Either way Fool is the biggest worry during day phase unless Mafia gets the Fool.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:37 pm

...I forgot about the Hooker. Maybe I shouldn't have come out like that, though I think it will hurt the village more long-term if the village trusts the wrong cop.

And with the Fool in play, I can't really suggest "lynch one of us, and trust the information we gave during the day if we're innocent" either. Hmm... This was a really good game set up, Natasha.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Oh hmm. I must say I didn't expect a cop counter-claim. I mean there's still 7 of us, so townies can afford a mislynch. Why would I fake claim cop at this point?

Actually I had someone else pinned as fool, but you make a very good point. In fact, I'm thinking the reason you actually considered me being the fool is because it's a true scenario, only other way around. I hadn't thought of that.
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 pm

How I Met Your Mother Mafia TOWNIES WIN!!! - Page 5 573196787 
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I don't understand why you would come out last night if you were Cop, Light. Assuming you're not lying, you might have been role-blocked, but that doesn't mean the Mafia know your identity. It would be a much wiser strategy to hint "Yami is really trustworthy guys" a couple of times. Then if Mafia did target you the next night, people would notice you kept trusting Yami the day before.

Coming out during the day only puts a red target on your back.

You could be Fool, but it's also possible your Mafia pretending to be Fool by pretending to be Cop. (Inception! This is getting confusing...) Which is pretty brilliant then. Not only have you convinced me that you're Fool, which means I don't want to lynch you as much, but you've also managed to out the Cop.

Spoiler:

I think a no-lynch would be a bad idea. I've already suggested targeting Light, but I'm not sure if she's mafia or the Fool. So it might be better to go for one of the three with an uncertain identity- Yami, Ari or Swifty.

I don't think we should go for Yami. Yami was trusted by Light, and if Light is mafia, it would be unwise to choose their own teammate.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 pm

But there's no real point of considering a scenario of me being honest, if you claim that you know for a fact I'm not?

I came out because it was becoming obvious I had a power role. And since I was blocked but the doctor was successful, only the cop was left so I'd die the next night. I figured it would be better to give 2 innocent townies that die in silence, but I did not foresee being counter-claimed.
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Well I am townie that's a fact. :3

So I have no idea who to believe at this point. >.> One of you could be the fool/mafia.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:11 pm

I've given this some thought, and I don't believe she's the fool after all. Ayu had already cast some suspicion on her, why claim to be cop and prevent everyone from lynching you? She would just build on that suspicion instead.

My guess is that with 2 confirmed innocents, and one other that the cop placed their trust on for now, and already being suspected, she knew she would likely get lynched and go for a last ditch effort.

I vote ZodiacRain.
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Wow, I just gotta say that both of you are being very convincing with your arguments. I do disagree with light about ayu though, I dont think she's been acting like a fool typically would, but I have no outright reason to trust her either.

This is a toughie.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:58 pm

I agree Thunder, I no longer think she's fool either, because the way she's posting, she'd make a good targer for mafia as a helpful townie.

However I'm not willing to vote her the way things look, she doesn't seem to be mafia, so even if she's the fool, doesn't really matter to me.
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Well it is my word against whatever else is here. I'm stating I'm 100% vanilla townie and not Fool.

However, since I suspected both Light and Zodia out loud first, this is definitely hard to pick who to trust more. I'm more curious on what the others think before making a decision.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Are you going to end up taking a risk and voting for one of them?
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Gee yami, u kinda seem a lil pushy for a lynch vote... Any particular reason why?
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next