The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

+5
natashasurgirl
Yami
sailor swifty
Light
SenshiRei
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm

lmao. Nope. It's you and thunder. This time ari is protesting differently. I believe it's you and thunder framing ari. I believe im not dead because Light is already dead and if I died it would be too obvious thunder was mafia.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

Post by Thunderdome Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Natasha, i only have suspicion on you because of your inactivity early on. 

I have a strong feeling about Ari, but you switching your vote seems to be an act of desperation maybe? I think you're nervous that your teammate is about to be lynched.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

you would be right, if by teammate you mean fellow townie along with zodia.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 pm

no, i of course meant your mafia teammate, Ari.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm

It's you and Swifty. Swifty has not outright denied being mafia either. She never once said she was "townie". So Swifty is for sure a mafia member. On the other hand... you saying your wife who looked pale during the day and you were worried about me and KNEW about my inactivity due to being sick, breastfeeding, the doctor's appointment etc is fishy. That and I told you if you weren't mafia and you believed it was swifty and ari to prove it by voting swifty off. You didn't. You are a liar and that's why I know!
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:11 pm

I've reread this thread three times. I'm a bit divided; I'm convinced it's either Ari-chan and Natasha or Swifty and Thunderdome.

Reading through the thread, there's more evidence for Ari-chan and Natasha being mafia. I'm going to vote Ari-chan.

When it came down to it, Thunderdome cast suspicion on all of the players at one point or another (including Swifty), while Natasha avoided being suspicious of Ari-chan during the entire game. I think Natasha's repeated instance on being a villager, even during Day 1, added to my suspicion.

I hope I'm right.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 pm

YOU ARE WRONG!!! 

Zodia, listen I proposed no lynch so then the cop could get another check. If I was mafia I would have random lynched. lynching is ALWAYS anti-townie!!! 

I instigated the no lynch. The mafia members had no choice but to follow me to prove their innocence. 

I have not been as active because I have been sick. The last few days I have been bleeding clots on and off and feeling fatigued and tired. When I am townie and I am not sick I am more active, but in this case that isn't true because I am sick. The only other time I was inactive like this as townie was when I was in labor. 

Also keep in mind Thunder wrote me off as innocent in his post, but when swifty (his partner) decided to try and shove guilt on me he joined. BUT ONLY AFTER I OUTED them as mafia. 

We have lost this game as townies if you don't change your vote before senshi rei comes online.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Also, swifty NEVER said she was townie. Not once! She's also not denied being mafia, just accused me of being mafia because I voted for her. a tit for tat vote. 

I changed my vote to try and save ari because I believe with all my heart and soul she is innocent. Why? Because Thunder would never turn on me when I was SICK out of the blue after saying that he's innocent and if he truly is townie and that he believes swifty and ari are mafia unless he was MAFIA!
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Hmm...

Unvote Ari-chan.

Could you explain that last sentence a little more? I'm not sure I follow the logic entirely- why, if Thunderdome was a townie, he'd have to be suspicious of Ari-chan and Swifty.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Because I was on kalonline with him all day yesterday when I was on the computer and because I was sick most of the day and still am today. He told me he believed I was innocent and 100% believed it was swifty and ari. I challenged him to vote for swifty to prove his innocence and he said he would if I voted for her. I did, and he didn't change his vote from ari to swifty like he said. He knew I figured them out because now he's trying to turn it into and ari and me thing. 

Look again. Swifty has not been refuting any of my statements of her being mafia. 

and if thunder really believed before that swifty was mafia then why would he refuse to vote for her?

Here's why: If we vote wrong and vote for ari when she's inno, then we lose the game. Why vote for the real mafia when you don't have to?
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 pm

i never said anything because when i do, i just dig myself into a bigger hole..

also, sorry you aren't felling well Natasha, hope you fell better soon.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 1964697523 
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm annoyed that the most evidence for or against a player isn't actually on a game-related thread. I feel like making promises like that on other websites like KalOnline should be avoided in future games.

However, I'm beginning to believe that you're pro-Town, Natasha. Your no-lynch argument makes sense, and the way you're posting reads off as a Townie strongly invested in winning. On top of that, it wouldn't make sense for a mafia member to be so vocal about defending a teammate: it would only cast suspicion on the mafia member the next day.

Vote Thunderdome.

[s]Just watch, it'll turn out Swifty and Ari-chan are actually on the same team.[/s]
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:39 pm

No it's not. The evidence isn't from that game. I had played a video game with my husband when I wasn't sick. That's what I was saying. When I wasn't sick I was spending time healing him which leaves virtually no room or time to talk.

and the evidence is from his actions through out today in real life. There is a weird aura in the house when one of us is mafia or power role. I.e. hiding the computer, etc.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I deleted thunder's post on my account.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Ok not only have you been hiding your computer, but you're ignoring all the evidence against Ari. 

This is getting ridiculous. It's chibi annoying how persuasive you are, grats on mafia win, I'm out.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Excuse me? I've not been hiding my computer! I am stuck in our bedroom in one place next to the crib if I go on the computer. You have the laptop and I asked you if I could use your laptop to post since I had brooklyn and wanted to stay in the living room and you downright refused. 

I'm ignoring evidence against ari? What evidence? The fact that she hasn't been online, the fact that it's easy to use predictable behavior like that to frame someone? Just like Ayu did with senshirei in that other game to try and frame her?

And I'm not mafia. You're just ticked because you are and I figured it out.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:49 pm

I want to hear more from Ari and Swifty.

But I also need to start going to bed. I stayed up way too late last night and spent all of today sleepy. I'll check MafiaLounge in the morning and consider any new posts/changing my vote if SenshiRei hasn't ended the day.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Swifty's online, ari isn't. So, hopefully they will interact more.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:03 am

well natasha if you aren't miafa, then it's Ari and thunderdome.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:17 am

prove it then. vote for thunder.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 am

okay, unVote ari Vote for Thunderdome
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 am

OK so I got a bit of sleep but couldn't sleep any more I would just like to point out the only time I push back to save myself much when I'm Mafia is when I'm the only one left so it's left up to me to win the game. when my team mate is still alive in game I don't push back much because a win is a win weather I'm dead or alive so really I don't need to push back. so we know that both Mafia members are alive so why would I push back so much to prove I'm inno. and I would like to point out when suspicion is cast on swifty when she's innocent she is always quick to speak up and say so. yet as Mafia she never really says one way or the other until people start voting for her. and also can I point out Natasha has no problems throwing her team mates under the bus when she's Mafia. she's done it before many times. Also I would like to point out if I had been Mafia Light would not have been the first person killed off.

I firmly believe it is thunder and swifty mainly because Natasha is not playing like she does as Mafia and well I'm not going with the whole oh OK go ahead vote me off while I give half hearted objections as to why I'm not mafia after all a win is a win.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:04 am

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 3833173788 Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 3833173788 Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 3833173788 Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 4 3833173788  < abuses the posting of bunnies... anyways.. I'm off to bed it's 1AM here..
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by SenshiRei Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:17 am

Voting for ThunderDome lynch: Zodia, Swifty, Ari and Natasha
Voting for Ari-Chan Lynch: Thunder

Lynching to follow.
SenshiRei
SenshiRei

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next