The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

+5
natashasurgirl
Yami
sailor swifty
Light
SenshiRei
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 am

I'll make it unanimous then. No Lynch. Hopefully we'll have a little more information tomorrow.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kodocha no Omocha Mafia! - TOWNIES WIN!

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:58 am

I'm not Mafia this time! Besides I would NOT kill Thunderdome OR Light the first night if I was! xD Too predictable after so many games.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:28 am

going to bed now
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by SenshiRei Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 am

No lynch: Natasha, Yami, Thunder, Ari, Swifty, Zodiac

DAY 1 HAS ENDED

Spoiler:

NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN

Mafia and Cop you have until 2pm US Central 25/9 to send me your vote.
SenshiRei
SenshiRei

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by SenshiRei Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:54 pm

NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED

Spoiler:

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

Day 2 will end on September 25th 7pm US Central or until a majority vote has been made. With 5 remaining, 3 votes will be needed for a majority.
SenshiRei
SenshiRei

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

awwww chibi....   I'll wait for the cop, before I vote.  if we get it wrong we will lose.  I'm off to make dinner now.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 pm

the smart one is telling the truth.
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Being quick to protect myself will make me look suspicious, but...

Thunderdome wrote:
Yami wrote:So basically we have nothing to go off of?
yeah... doc left us no clue really. 

I will go ahead and voice my suspicions though. 

Natasha is top of my list, simply because light was targeted first, and she has admitted in the past that he was one of her biggest threats when she was mafia.

Zodiacrain because she's a smart player who knows to pick off other smart players like Light early on.

And Swifty for the same reason as zodiac, but also because she's played with Light as mafia before, so she knows that he knows her play style, hence the early targeting.

for now, I will also vote no lynch. 
I think Yami's last words are referring to the quote above, by Thunderdome. (Emphasis added.)

Yami wrote:the smart one is telling the truth.
Because Yami only hinted at one identity, I think she inspected Light the first night and then my character the second night, and found us both innocent.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 pm

That actually sounds pretty plausible zodia, and since I know I'm townie, that leaves only ari, natasha and swifty.

Ari has been very quiet this game I've noticed. Not only did she take forever to officially check in, but as soon as she did, night one began. The fact that night one waited for her past the 24 hour mark also points towards Ari having a power role. 

Not only that, but Ari's silence is characteristic of her when she plays as mafia. 

I'm feeling pretty good about this when I say I will vote Ari-Chan.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Thunderdome's logic is pretty sound. Particularly looking at the time stamps (which might be slightly different considering time zones, but):

12:41 PM. GM posts that they've PM'd Ari.
3:39 PM. Ari posts on main thread, mentioning they've "been out all day".
3:42 PM. GM starts Night.
3:51 PM. Natasha posts.
4:53 PM. ZodiacRain posts.
4:59 PM. Ari posts, mentioning that "I'm home guys."
5:16 PM. GM posts that Night 1 has ended.

The timing makes it seem like the other power roles had already sent votes in, and the fact that night ended almost exactly 15 minutes after Ari posted is rather suspicious.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:27 pm

or all the chibi screaming around the house is causing Ari massive migraines and she's been doing a lot of sleeping. and it took me so long to check in because of what I did say and the fact I had forgotten I had signed up for this game because I was originally gonna pass on the game I know for a fact I'm a townie. so lynching me this round will lose the game for townies. and must I remind everyone that I have actually been quiet for the last several games. and I've been innocent in all of them. actually I've been asleep on the couch all day because of a migraine and my allergies acting up the meds I took for them knock me out every time I take them.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm

and now Ari has to go make a store run so I'll be back a bit later.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm

I don't know, all I know is zodia is inno according to the cop, and I'm a townie, which means it's either thunder, swifty, or ari. 

If thunder is telling the truth that leaves ari and swifty. But that's only if thunder is being truthful. We have to lynch correctly today.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:09 pm

and since Ari is Innocent (finally back from the store)
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 pm

granted I'm aware thats only my word on it but still.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 pm

ZodiacRain wrote:Thunderdome's logic is pretty sound. Particularly looking at the time stamps (which might be slightly different considering time zones, but):

12:41 PM. GM posts that they've PM'd Ari.
3:39 PM. Ari posts on main thread, mentioning they've "been out all day".
3:42 PM. GM starts Night.
3:51 PM. Natasha posts.
4:53 PM. ZodiacRain posts.
4:59 PM. Ari posts, mentioning that "I'm home guys."
5:16 PM. GM posts that Night 1 has ended.

The timing makes it seem like the other power roles had already sent votes in, and the fact that night ended almost exactly 15 minutes after Ari posted is rather suspicious.
I agree with your reasoning, it dose make since.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:27 pm

OK I'm going to say it again only because we can not afford the miss lynch thats comeing. I'm innocent I've slept all day becaus of my alergy meds (which I know have non drowsy stuff so I'm not going to be having that problem)
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

after some thinking and how much you repeat yourself, you just make yourself look guilty.  Ari-chan
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:51 pm

that was stupid and since Thunder is the one I feel suspicious of (as in he's done this before) I'm Voteing Thunder and now I'm off to watch La Reconquista again and go to freaking bed.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay, this is interesting.

sailor swifty - voted on Ari-chan.
natashasurgirl - "I don't know." Tried to remain neutral, but seemed to point suspicion at Thunder. ("If thunder is telling the truth that leaves ari and swifty.")
ThunderDome - initially cast suspicion on Ari-chan, voted on Ari-chan.
ZodiacRain - suspicion on Ari-chan

So... all four players that aren't Ari have cast suspicion on Ari. This indicates to me one of two possibilities:

1. Ari-chan is innocent, and two mafia have convinced two innocents to distrust her.

2. Ari-chan is mafia, and one of her teammates is bus-pushing severely (if its Thunder or Swifty) or trying to remain in the background by neither defending nor accusing Ari (Natasha).

Bus-pushing seems like a bad strategy for mafia in this scenario, so the fact that all players except Ari have expressed suspicions towards Ari makes me nervous.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 pm

I think ari is inno. 

i vote Sailor Swifty
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Btw, it's so thunder and swifty.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:29 pm

I did initially cast suspicion on Ari because i honestly believe that she is mafia. My two primary suspects right now are Ari and swifty, with Natasha being a close third.

Ari is stating her innocence again and again, but to me this is exactly how she behaves as mafia when she is pinned. 
The previously stated facts of the first night timeline still stands, i do believe she is mafia. 

My second suspicion is swifty. Her low profile and minimal posting has aroused my scum radar in her direction. However, I dont think that this is more suspicious than Ari.

natasha on the third hand, has been very low key this round. when she is townie she is usually very vocal and insightful, she's been very low profile as well.

After reading over it again, i'm sticking with my vote. Ari is mafia.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Ari is not mafia. I love how you put suspicion on your wife who was sick most of the day and next to you basically all day when not breastfeeding. You know it's not me. On the other hand, you've been on the ipad all throughout the day, on your phone, and on the laptop. YOU are mafia! 

I change my vote from Sailor Swifty to Thunderdome

BUt its those two. It's swifty and Thunderdome. I know it. I feel it in my gut. Ari has NEVER been this insistent as mafia to prove her innocence. ZODIA trust me!!! 
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:I think ari is inno. 

i vote Sailor Swifty
pretty interesting that you are still alive, normally if you are not mafia, you get taken out on night 1 or 2 by the miafa...    

I'm starting to think that you and ari are Maifa.

sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next