The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!)

+5
Thunderdome
natashasurgirl
hhvenus
AgentAyu
Ari-Chan
9 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!)

Post by hhvenus Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 pm

I can't whistle. Sad 
hhvenus
hhvenus

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!)

Post by Kyralih Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 pm

hhvenus wrote:I can't whistle. Sad 
Sad 
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:04 pm

The wait is killing me.

Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!) - Page 4 764227999 
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

NIGHT 1 HAS ENDED

Spoiler:

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN

Day 1 will end on 8/18 at 8 AM Central or until a majority vote has been made.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 pm

I seriously cried while typing this death up T_T
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm

*Throws hands in the air* Of course Night 1 ends when I'm about to leave!
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Cop claim! Doc's alive!
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Sorry Ayu I had to wait for a power role PM before I could end the night phase
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Not your fault, Ari. Hmm... Doc is a live, Cop is alive. That's good for us. Now to figure out who is mafia.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Nooo zodia! We will avenge you!
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Fushigi Yuugi Mafia (CLOSED - TOWNIES WINS!) - Page 4 573196787 
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Heading out now. I'll be back later!
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm

No cop claims yet?
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 pm

at this point only Kyra or swifty can claim cop.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Zodiac! x_x

((... or we could keep hiding the cop in case lucky mafia kills poor doctor and trust that cop could keep themselves alive while sneakily ferreting information?))

Hmm... for being impatient with the Cop Claiming their role, I vote Natasha! Very Happy
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm

natasha you seem to like to claim cop quickly in these games?
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by hhvenus Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Woah night ended? See what I miss when I start writing.
hhvenus
hhvenus

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 pm

These games are small enough to be like epicmafia. If you do not claim cop outright when the doctor is alive then you miss out on figuring out on innocents. If a noncop counterclaims then you get either the other mafia, or an innocent.

Besides, the doc could die the next night and then you miss the chance and the cop may end up dying anyways. hh could claim cop, forgot she was playing. xD

I believe Kyra may be mafia at this point for voting me. A villager would want to know who is innocent via cop at this point. If not, they don't know how to play small games.

Kyra
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Claiming cop at first is important because the doc can prevent them being murdered by mafia. We get another innocent that way as well.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:These games are small enough to be like epicmafia. If you do not claim cop outright when the doctor is alive then you miss out on figuring out on innocents. If a noncop counterclaims then you get either the other mafia, or an innocent.

Besides, the doc could die the next night and then you miss the chance and the cop may end up dying anyways. hh could claim cop, forgot she was playing. xD

I believe Kyra may be mafia at this point for voting me. A villager would want to know who is innocent via cop at this point. If not, they don't know how to play small games.

Kyra
^.~ Or you could look at earlier games and see that my first day vote is typically random based on who I personally like XD

Personally, I would highly suggest not lynching me right now.

natashasurgirl wrote:Claiming cop at first is important because the doc can prevent them being murdered by mafia. We get another innocent that way as well.
IDK, I think having cop claim in the beginning makes the game way less fun. It makes it quicker, no doubt, but now the doctor doesn't really get to play - it's a job rather than a game.
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I know you are not cop, Kyra. Also, randomly voting is typically non-townie behavior. A non-townie would lynch while it would be smarter of townies to no lynch if they are unsure. Our first game you voted for me as cop because you found out I was mafia with that reasoning. I am not mafia this time. Your random voting gives me every reason not to trust you as a townie.

The doctor's role is to save lives. You are suggesting more anti-town behavior. By not claiming while the doctor is alive gives mafia the opportunity to hope that the doctor guesses wrong on who mafia will kill. The only person who matters in this game for doctor to save is cop.

If we were in a bigger game i'd wait, but that's not the case here. Besides I kind of want to keep my winning streak, and also the beginner games are to teach people how to play intermediate games.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyralih Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:I know you are not cop, Kyra. Also, randomly voting is typically non-townie behavior. A non-townie would lynch while it would be smarter of townies to no lynch if they are unsure. Our first game you voted for me as cop because you found out I was mafia with that reasoning. I am not mafia this time. Your random voting gives me every reason not to trust you as a townie.

The doctor's role is to save lives. You are suggesting more anti-town behavior. By not claiming while the doctor is alive gives mafia the opportunity to hope that the doctor guesses wrong on who mafia will kill. The only person who matters in this game for doctor to save is cop.

If we were in a bigger game i'd wait, but that's not the case here. Besides I kind of want to keep my winning streak, and also the beginner games are to teach people how to play intermediate games.
>p Fine, you guys can all vote for me and off a townie. GC players know this is how I play first day - it might not be the best move with these small games, but I hate voting not to lynch on the first day because it puts us two townies down with nothing to show for it and just makes day two what day one should have been - random votes and theories with notices on whom voted for whom and what evidence or hunches were cited in those votes.

natashasurgirl wrote:I know you are not cop, Kyra.
Is this you telling us that you're the cop and you're just scum fishing?
Kyralih
Kyralih

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Kyralih wrote:>p Fine, you guys can all vote for me and off a townie. GC players know this is how I play first day - it might not be the best move with these small games, but I hate voting not to lynch on the first day because it puts us two townies down with nothing to show for it and just makes day two what day one should have been - random votes and theories with notices on whom voted for whom and what evidence or hunches were cited in those votes.
But it's not random if we know who cop is. We have 1 cop and either a mafia or innocent villager.

Now we have you admitting to neither cop nor doctor. You can only be mafia or townie at this point. If you are in fact townie, then there can only be 1 more.

Kyralih wrote:
natashasurgirl wrote:I know you are not cop, Kyra.
Is this you telling us that you're the cop and you're just scum fishing?
I didn't say that. I told you, your behavior screams scummy to me. Besides, it seems pretty silly to kill the person who also claimed cop first day last game.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 pm

We need a bunny that is eating popcorn. XD
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Last words: Reading through the thread, I'm trusting Natasha at this point.

I second the motion for a bunny eating popcorn!
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next