The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN!

+5
Yami
Ari-Chan
AgentAyu
natashasurgirl
Thunderdome
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN!

Post by Yami Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 am

We're all winners!! World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN! - Page 7 3776838608 
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: World Of Warcraft Mafia TOWNIES WIN!

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:22 am

Well good game guys. Swifty if it felt like I was being to pushy about the time me and Ayu were going head to head I apologize. It seemed to me like I was getting a bit pushy with you.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 am

you were fine, it was funny to watch you two go back and fourth XD
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 am

it was fun to do by the way I think there before she had to log off we were at the point of throwing what the other said right back.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 am

natashasurgirl wrote:Sola- That was a very sportsmanship loss on your part. Good first game! I am very impressed with you! =)

Ari & Swifty- You both have improved ALOT. Ari, gotta stop doing a low profile as mafia. I KNEW Ayu would catch on to my clue, cuz we talk about your low profile as mafia. You need to switch it up sometimes, my friend. =)

And Swifty, you know what I said about admitting guilt by not voting for Yami.
That clue definitely helped me out when I was FINALLY able to check in on the game. The sheer dumb luck on my part about me getting voted off if I didn't say something before Thunder posted, Shssh, talk about a close one.

Ari-Chan wrote:Well good game guys. Swifty if it felt like I was being to pushy about the time me and Ayu were going head to head I apologize. It seemed to me like I was getting a bit pushy with you.
I didn't think you were being pushy. If anything I was really being pushy because I'm trying to prove my innocence and call you out on your Mafia Power Role M.O. You did rather well, Ari. I was sweating there a bit thinking the others would not believe me.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:25 am

Yep you guys were hilarious.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 am

The other passengers in the bus moved away from me because of all the adrenaline energy that was coming off of me while I was busy defending myself.

The bus driver even asked if I was all right when I got off the bus xD.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

AgentAyu wrote:
natashasurgirl wrote:Sola- That was a very sportsmanship loss on your part. Good first game! I am very impressed with you! =)

Ari & Swifty- You both have improved ALOT. Ari, gotta stop doing a low profile as mafia. I KNEW Ayu would catch on to my clue, cuz we talk about your low profile as mafia. You need to switch it up sometimes, my friend. =)

And Swifty, you know what I said about admitting guilt by not voting for Yami.
That clue definitely helped me out when I was FINALLY able to check in on the game. The sheer dumb luck on my part about me getting voted off if I didn't say something before Thunder posted, Shssh, talk about a close one.

Ari-Chan wrote:Well good game guys. Swifty if it felt like I was being to pushy about the time me and Ayu were going head to head I apologize. It seemed to me like I was getting a bit pushy with you.
I didn't think you were being pushy. If anything I was really being pushy because I'm trying to prove my innocence and call you out on your Mafia Power Role M.O. You did rather well, Ari. I was sweating there a bit thinking the others would not believe me.
I was talking about the Mafia chat when we went at it I kinda started making all the calls. I told her when to unvote and pretty much told her when to vote. I felt bad after feeling I might have been a bit to pushy.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 am

i wasn't sure what to do anyways at that point XD
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:30 am

and Next time I'll just make sure I'm all up in your guys faces but seriously I was busy on other forums I had a Taiki profile that one site has been waiting on for like a week going on two weeks.so I spent the day working on it and I was in some serious pain that just randomly started last night and than chose the most random time to go away.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

You should've voted off Ari LONG before Yami did. Then you should've accused Yami of bussing and band wagoning, that way next round you could say she was trying to frame you since she also had the generals clue on her side.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

Alright i have to admit a slight booboo on my part tonight. 
I actually messed up midway through the game, When Ayu had enough votes to kill her off, i gave her a chance to speak while i was typing up the death scenes and she ended up saving herself and winning the game. Mafia should have won. 

I wish i could take it back, but everything started moving so fast i couldn't really.
To make amends, I have awarded full points to not only the winning villagers, but the mafia members as well.
Sorry everyone! won't happen again!
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

AgentAyu wrote:The other passengers in the bus moved away from me because of all the adrenaline energy that was coming off of me while I was busy defending myself.

The bus driver even asked if I was all right when I got off the bus xD.
That's pretty funny!

I enjoyed this game, everyone~ It was a fun read and I'm glad the Village won in the end!
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:34 am

It's okay hon. Honestly, I didn't think it was unfair, but it is what it is. And I would have felt that way as any of the roles. Mafia still had a good chance of winning, BUT as I pointed out before, Swifty admitted to being guilty on some level.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 am

Thunderdome wrote:Alright i have to admit a slight booboo on my part tonight. 
I actually messed up midway through the game, When Ayu had enough votes to kill her off, i gave her a chance to speak while i was typing up the death scenes and she ended up saving herself and winning the game. Mafia should have won. 

I wish i could take it back, but everything started moving so fast i couldn't really.
To make amends, I have awarded full points to not only the winning villagers, but the mafia members as well.
Lesson for next game!
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 am

natashasurgirl wrote:You should've voted off Ari LONG before Yami did. Then you should've accused Yami of bussing and band wagoning, that way next round you could say she was trying to frame you since she also had the generals clue on her side.
I had said something about voteing for me granted I said to see what Yami said or go with what Ayu said and vote for me she wasn't ready to bus me at that point so when Yami voted I pushed for her to go ahead and vote for me. I shoulda push just a bit more for her to bus me when I had said something about it.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:37 am

well all make mistakes, and it is just a game for fun..
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

yea I've just never won and it would be nice to do so at least once.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am

i did write up two awesome scenes though! the first one was actually for Ayu, when i thought mafia was about to win.
Ayu's death scene:

This next one was for Sola Dragon when i thought SHE was about to die.
Sola's Death Scene:
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:40 am

Thunderdome wrote:Alright i have to admit a slight booboo on my part tonight. 

While I didn't mind giving Ayu a chance to defend herself, I'm glad that you decided to give the mafia full points. I had that issue to a smaller extent during my game as well. Perhaps GMs should make a post saying "No further voting, death will be described soon" and then make a separate post describing the death?

Or maybe GMs should write the death scenes ahead of time XD
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am

I like that suggestion, Zodiac.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 am

Oh i died good! I like that!
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 am

dang Ayu and I woulda had an awesome fight scene. and Yea I tend to make a post or try to saying voteing is over.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 am

what i did when hosting here and at GC saying the day was over.. saying the day had ended, then i posted then death scene.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:49 am

Sola Dragon wrote:Oh i died good! I like that!
You didn't die. You lost the game since you didn't save two people. You're a third party role, so you're basically on your own in winning most of the time.

But you did live!
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next