The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN

+7
natashasurgirl
Ari-Chan
AgentAyu
Thunderdome
Radical Edward
ZodiacRain
sailor swifty
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 Empty Re: forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523 forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523 forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523 forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523 
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 Empty Re: forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Thunderdome wrote:@ZodiacRain: As long as a player is alive they can say/claim/accuse as much as they want in any way they choose.
Alright. Thanks!

I'll be less timid during the night then!

Light wrote:Any reason in specific that you picked Arichan and SenshiRei the other days?

Same goes to Natasha - was there any reason you picked Blunder Woman? Why not Zodia that Ayu suspected?

Since we can talk and all, might as well ask before I die if I do.
I inspected Ari-chan because of this post:
you worry more about you than this game Natasha ^_^. anyway like everyone else said I can't find any other way to interprute what Ed said so I'm also gonna Vote Yami
They were one of the later people to vote up on Yami. (Of course, I didn't actually vote on Yami at all that day, but that was because I only logged back on after the day ended.) And later, it turned out the next voter- Blunder Woman-the fifth and decisive vote- was mafia. I probably should have inspected Blunder Woman that night, but Ari-chan was being a little quiet so I wasn't certain what to think of her.

I inspected SenshiRei because of these posts:
I get so impatient at night stages.
This could be something a Townie would say, though it could also be something a "I-sent-in-my-post-and-other-special-roles-need-to-hurry-up" Power Role would say.

Ok, so the clue about zodiacrain is just a gut feeling and has no real basis, so I'd be reluctant just to lynch on that. I guess we can afford another no lynch, but lets hope the cop can find out some useful information tonight, we need it!

I'm not gonna vote officially just yet, I'd like to have a wee think first.
At the point on the second post, I trusted Natasha, even though she was a bit quick to jump on AgentAyu's last words accusing me. She suggested a no-lynch, and because we were in a "lynch wrong and lose" scenario, I thought it was a very pro-Town move. I was debating inspecting her, but I inspected SenshiRei instead. Choosing not to vote seemed somewhat neutral.

I'd like to hear what Natasha has to say, but at the same time I know she's mafia, so I'm going to put a vote in now: vote Natasha.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Natasha: Zoidrain.

with 3 people it takes two to lynch.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Yeah, I'm really too tired for this arguing crap and I really don't have enough time. So I'll say why once and then I'm done. Obviously Light should already know the correct decision because I already proved he was wrong about senshirei and if I was mafia I would never have kept him alive anyways.

Alright so as I said before, I haven't been online much during this game because I had a baby. I barely was able to make night actions and had a feeling that the top players would die this game. I obviously lived through this game because I was having a baby and could barely stay get online so keeping me alive was not a huge issue. More than likely mafia believed me when I said I was townie which was what I hoped. I pushed a nearly 8 pound baby out of my uterus and well, who would really want to be playing this game through that? (Unlucky timing and I really did groan when I saw the cop role. I'd have rather died in peace than make it this far.)

Anyways, because of that, I would attempt to log in at some point and send swifty a message of who I wanted to investigate. I really believed that thunder, ayu, etc would die, and so I went ahead and investigated SenshiRei first. Why? Because she's on European time and because last game the mafia tried to frame her using her time difference. I wanted to rule that out, which was why I checked Light next. 

I had assumed Ayu was innocent when she asked that the cop checked her, and I knew SenshiRei was innocent, I then knew Light was innocent. I was kind of sure that zodia was mafia, (Heh no I knew, but I really wanted that last night check to make sure that neither ari or blunder were the mafia.) So, I used the last night check to check blunderwoman because I thought she would be revealed innocent proving that ari and zodia were mafia.

Turned out blunder was guilty, and to my luck they had killed the last innocent who needed cleared in a I found guilty scenerio. I was 100% right before that zodia was mafia, and I had finally proved it.

Anywho, Zodia, your mafia, and I knew it before, and you couldn't kill me because keeping me alive was your only chance to try and full Light, and we all know that he loves cop claims and cop claims usually lead to wrong decisions.

Hopefully Light realizes that he pulled what you did with Thunder in a dif mafia game and the first cop claim with a killed mafia who actually DID vote for the other mafia originally, but double checked to make sure she was correct is the right cop.

Anywho, I'm out. I don't get enough time on the computer to argue between sleeping, breast feeding, eating, and bios. I'll try to be on later, but honestly I'm sure Thunder will let me know who hammered. 

Back to bed my friends. And may Light be wise.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:54 pm

vote zodiacrain
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Zoidrain: Natasha

waiting on you light XD

with 3 people it takes two to lynch.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by SenshiRei Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Ghosty: boy, never realised I'd be so glad to be knocked out...! =p forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523 
SenshiRei
SenshiRei

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:12 pm

forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 1964697523  it's fun being the host and know who is telling the truth and who is lying forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 3776838608 
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Vote: ZodiacRain

Very nice cop claim by Zodia. In fact the reason she said she found SenshiRei suspicious was the same I did.

Buuut I do doubt that Natasha would claim cop and Zodia as mafia, when she couldn't be 100% sure who the real cop was. What if it was me? Or Rei?

And yes, I did expect for Rei to die if Zodia. If it was Natasha I think she'd prefer convince Rei than me and get rid of me Razz

Overall, no regrets. If Natasha truly is mafia, it is a deserved victory, very well played.
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh well. Yay, 9 out of 10 games dead!

*waiting for Swifty*
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Lol. It looks so weird how you have won more often than lost but never get to live. The whole getting targetted first thing, I suppose Razz
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Yeah; I'm actually debating taking a break because of it. ^^;;
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Aww. If I'm mafia I promise not to kill you first ^^

*waits to see the conspiracy theories formed over this statement at next game's N1 death*
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Zoidrain: Natasha, Light

day 4? or what ever it is has ended please stand by
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Light wrote:Aww. If I'm mafia I promise not to kill you first ^^

*waits to see the conspiracy theories formed over this statement at next game's N1 death*
Keep me alive until the last night, then say "Look, has she ever lasted this long before?" XD

/keeps Light's comment in mind for conspiracy theories
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Spoiler:

and with that TOWINES WINS!!!!    

good game you guys..
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Good job Townies!
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:42 pm

yay! good job everyone!!!! well played.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Very good job. I knew my gut was right about Zodia forgot Disney Girls Maifa-TOWNIES WIN - Page 8 3776838608

Though my hint was towards Rei and Ari as well. Ari being known as "NaoUranus" or "PrincessUranus" in other aspects. Hence why I said even if their current username is not planet/stars associated.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I would never have guessed that. XD

I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did; when Natasha voted for me on that no-lynch day I thought our team had already lost. (Especially since Natasha saw BlunderWoman as evil the next/that night.)
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Well also Ari has Haruka and Seiya as her avi right now (planet and star) xD

Oh well, too vague for Ari, but at least it was caught on about my suspicions of you since you were my top suspect when I died.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 pm

AgentAyu wrote:Well also Ari has Haruka and Seiya as her avi right now (planet and star) xD

Oh well, too vague for Ari, but at least it was caught on about my suspicions of you since you were my top suspect when I died.
I don't blame you at all. As I said earlier in the thread, I'm often Night 1/Night 2 fodder. I would have been suspicious of me too.

Oh, Light, I think you said earlier in the thread that targeting Thunderdome seemed like a move I would make. I wanted to ask why you thought that, but couldn't ask without revealing my role.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

You seem to be one of the more experienced players, so did not think you would fall for Thunder's bluff about having a power role. Other than that I did find it very possible that you had picked before he said that, or that you had another reason to get him. Not sure if that was the reason you targetted him after all?
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Part of the reason was that the mafia team was running out of time to make a decision. I hadn't had computer access for awhile, and only one out of three on the mafia team had posted on the board about the decision that night.

I didn't believe that Thunderdome was a power role, but he was an experienced player. I didn't know who the Cop was (I believed Natasha's townie claim earlier on in the game), so I agreed to vote on Thunderdome because he was an experienced player.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next