The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Activity Check

+2
sailor swifty
ZodiacRain
6 posters

Go down

Hello, Fellow Townies!

Hi!

I'm not a mafioso! I-I mean, hello.

View results

Activity Check Empty Activity Check

Post by ZodiacRain Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 am

It's been awhile since we've last hosted a game on Mafia Lounge. I'd like to see who is active and interested in playing another game soon.

Don't forget to respond with your username below as well!
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Activity Check Empty Re: Activity Check

Post by sailor swifty Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 am

me, i think i'm next
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Yami wants to play! :3
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been active in so so long. Honestly, I'm not sure I will be able to for a while. It hurts to put weight on myself atm.

Over the last couple months Thunder has been working over the holidays and now does have time to play or do much of anything on the computer. We had someone move in, have had him working over the holidays and a baby who is very clingy which allows no computer time.

IN addition to that, I fractured my spine three days ago after everything settled down. Basically, I'm handicapped for at least 3 weeks until it heals naturally. If it doesn't heal up after 4 weeks then I have to go to the hospital to see about surgery or allignments, etc but yeah, he now has all the responsibilities because I can't even sit on the toilet by myself or lay in my bed. =(

IN addition to that, we're going to be taking the people with the equipment responsible for my injury to court as soon as I AM able to move around again.

So consider us on an unofficial permanent LOA for at least another month or two.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:10 pm

doesn't have*
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Ed is game for a game.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been active in so so long. Honestly, I'm not sure I will be able to for a while. It hurts to put weight on myself atm.

Over the last couple months Thunder has been working over the holidays and now does have time to play or do much of anything on the computer. We had someone move in, have had him working over the holidays and a baby who is very clingy which allows no computer time.

IN addition to that, I fractured my spine three days ago after everything settled down. Basically, I'm handicapped for at least 3 weeks until it heals naturally. If it doesn't heal up after 4 weeks then I have to go to the hospital to see about surgery or allignments, etc but yeah, he now has all the responsibilities because I can't even sit on the toilet by myself or lay in my bed. =(

IN addition to that, we're going to be taking the people with the equipment responsible for my injury to court as soon as I AM able to move around again.

So consider us on an unofficial permanent LOA for at least another month or two.

Yikes! Sending good thoughts and best wishes to you and your family!

Ayu also checking in.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:29 pm

AgentAyu wrote:
natashasurgirl wrote:Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been active in so so long. Honestly, I'm not sure I will be able to for a while. It hurts to put weight on myself atm.

Yikes! Sending good thoughts and best wishes to you and your family!

Ayu also checking in.

As Ayu said, I'm also sending best wishes your way. I hope that you heal up well!

I've sent a PM to Sailor Swifty, who will be the host of the next game.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh man! I hope things work for you soon Natasha!

Yay to the next game!
Yami
Yami

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 pm

that's awful Natasha, i hope you get better soon.
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:43 am

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm in so much pain, it really does blow. I actually underestimated what I would be able to do, and overestimated as well. I can't really do anything and after like 9 days, I've finished reading any unread books that weren't already packed, watched all new movies and shows that weren't packed, played WoW until it became sickening, and have started a new fanfic and will be finishing up my first SM fanfic pretty soon here because I dedicated so much time to it out of boredom.

Now I'll be able to lay on the couch and rest with a nintendo 3ds xl once it's charged. Gonna play me some pokemon y. Never played before. lol. But I'm still hoping to recover and be able to sit and get up on my own, hopefully bend over soon.

Anyways, how is everyone else doing?
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm

sounds like you are moving or just moved in... i know how moving is..  Activity Check 573196787 Activity Check 3792271646 Activity Check 764227999 Activity Check 3254284600 

I'm good, i got my phone upgraded, it was available for one, the phone was free with rebate, so now i have to stalk the mail box for that XD.. i now have one of them fancy phones XD (gallxiy S3 mini)

If you need something to watch online, i say the kitten cam... it will pass some time.. plus they are SOOO cute, this one is the cupCake kittens, the dark orange one is named pumpkin... (i want him he is soooo cute. they are rescued kittens.

http://new.livestream.com/tinykittens/cupcake
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum