The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Power Rangers Mafia (townies win)

+5
Yami
Light
AgentAyu
natashasurgirl
Ari-Chan
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Power Rangers Mafia (townies win) - Page 4 Empty Re: Power Rangers Mafia (townies win)

Post by Radical Edward Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Yay for us!! Let's do this thing!
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Mafia (townies win) - Page 4 Empty Re: Power Rangers Mafia (townies win)

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm

After the game ends, I'd like to know what words you chose Yami. XD

I'm glad we'll be able to talk freely, too.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:47 pm

hey it wasn't for nothing I was enjoying reading it all so busy laughing at all of you avoiding all the basic words
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 pm

it was nice to be able to talk in a fashion that I actually speak.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 pm

NIGHT 3 HAS ENDED

Spoiler:

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN

Day 3 will end on 10/24 at 11 PM central or until a majority vote has been made.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

and now Ari will be back a bit later gonna try to take a short nap
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Ok so the only two left that can possibly be mafia is folle and zodia. Im inclined to trust my gut and vote for folle, but i'd like to wait a bit more and see.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm

on second thought it's after 5 I sleep now I won't sleep later.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Ghost still suspects one of those it suspected on Day 1. Buuut you still have your cop. I'm sure you can do this ^^
Light
Light

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 pm

I think you might be leaning the wrong way there Thunder. I just have this feeling.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 pm

At this point:

AgentAyu-Kimberly
Zodiacrain-Billy
Tunderdome-Rocky- confirmed innocent by GM (targetted Night 2)
Radical Edward-Adam
laviefolle-Trini

We have 5 players, if I'm not mistaken. The GM has confirmed one as a good character (Thunderdome). Of the other 4 there's one evil character. We have enough players to afford a mislynch, so I think we should lynch today.

Of the four remaining players: I'm townie and I trust Radical Edward. I'm a little suspicious of AgentAyu and Lavefoille.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank goodness we can talk normally now.

Here are my thoughts since we're still not getting any help from cop. I'm heavily suspecting Zodiac of being mafia primarily based on what was said during Day 1.

She was fairly comfortable talking normally and then during Day 2, while everyone else was being cautious and avoiding terms we normally use in mafia, she still used them.

With Voodoo Lady in play we had to be careful on what we said.

Therefore: Vote Zodiac.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Fair enough. I will vote zodiacrain
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Alright, that post has made me more suspicious of AgentAyu. AgentAyu was very quiet, and then made a very long post the second I cast suspicions on them.

I would be voting for Lavefoille right now, but the person I suspect is the Cop made a post that makes me think they saw Lavefoille as innocent. Since I know that I'm Townie, this only leaves one player as mafia left: AgentAyu. Unless I'm severely misunderstanding the Cop's post (or have mis-guessed the Cop's identity), I feel safe voting AgentAyu.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Zodiacrain: AgentAyu, Thunderdome
AgentAyu: Zodiacrain

with 5 it takes 3 to lynch
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I had that written up already and just hit the submit button by the time you posted your post.

I'm willing to bet you tossed Yami, your partner, under the bus because Ed (who we suspect is cop) said to vote for Yami.

And now you're trying to cover for yourself based on the fact my vote was for you with my suspicions towards you was posted after yours by a matter of a few seconds (during the time change between 8:26 to 8:26 Pacific time).

From the way how I interpreted Ed's careful wording was that she was trying to make sure Townies went after a confirmed Mafia aligned player. Not confirming Lavefoille as being innocent, but also not confirmed as being mafia yet either.

Right now it's either Lavefoille or you. And based of your reaction and your prior actions of not taking caution to the Voodoo Lady in play, you are definitely Mafia. If it's not you, it's Lavefoille, because I am Townie.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:54 pm

If the Cop saw me as mafia, wouldn't it make sense for them to come out and say it directly? At this point, if they saw who the Mafia was, they'd say "so-and-so is mafia, I'm cop." It wouldn't make sense to hint vaguely at the identity of the mafia member when there's only one mafia member left.

It would make sense for the Cop to be vague if they saw Laviefolle as innocent, as they probably have not inspected myself or AgentAyu. And it would make sense for the Cop to inspect Laviefolle last night- a lot of suspicion was cast on him yesterday.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 pm

I re-read Ed's post again when she voted for Yami and no where did Ed even hint of Laviefolle being innocent. All she did was claim Yami as being guilty. Since no one counter claimed Ed, that's why we're trusting her word about Yami which was confirmed.

So, unless Ed clears Laviefolle, he is also still suspicious of being mafia if it turns out you're not mafia.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I wasn't referring to that post by Radical Edward. I was referring to a more recent one, in response to Thunderdome's comment.

Thunderdome wrote:Ok so the only two left that can possibly be mafia is folle and zodia. Im inclined to trust my gut and vote for folle, but i'd like to wait a bit more and see.
Thunderdome says he is suspicious of two players, but is more suspicious of folle and wants to vote on folle.

Radical Edward wrote:I think you might be leaning the wrong way there Thunder. I just have this feeling.
Edward responds that Thunder is 'leaning the wrong way.' It's a little ambiguous. Even though I'm Townie, I misread it as Edward accusing me of being mafia, which made me suspicious of Edward for a few seconds, until I remembered that they were the cop.

That makes me think Edward is responding to Thunderdome's desire to lynch Folle. Thunderdome thought Folle was suspicious the day before, and a lot of us agreed, including Edward; now it seems like Edward is taking back his suspicion on Folle.

I would like it if Edward clarified though.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 pm

ZodiacRain wrote:
That makes me think Edward is responding to Thunderdome's desire to lynch Folle. Thunderdome thought Folle was suspicious the day before, and a lot of us agreed, including Edward; now it seems like Edward is taking back his suspicion on Folle.

I would like it if Edward clarified though.
Whoops. Skimming through the posts again, Edward never actually said they were suspicious of Folle, so I take that part back.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Remember, Ed is a girl xD. Ed's nickname Ed is from Ed from Cowboy Bebop.

Anyhow, okay I see what you mean, however until we get confirmation from Ed regards to what she found during Night 3 Folle is still suspicious. Based on my interpretation of Ed's reply to Thunder is that she believes that Folle is innocent, but can't confirm it.

Maybe Ed is mafia, tossed her buddy under the bus to drive suspicion away from Ed completely by claiming cop. Possibly Folle is the cop, but doesn't feel he has/had enough to counter Ed?

That's a stretch I know, but could be possible since I've seen this happen before too.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm

AgentAyu wrote:Remember, Ed is a girl xD. Ed's nickname Ed is from Ed from Cowboy Bebop.
I'm so sorry Ed! I thought I'd avoided that mistake this time. OTL

AgentAyu wrote:Anyhow, okay I see what you mean, however until we get confirmation from Ed regards to what she found during Night 3 Folle is still suspicious. Based on my interpretation of Ed's reply to Thunder is that she believes that Folle is innocent, but can't confirm it.

Maybe Ed is mafia, tossed her buddy under the bus to drive suspicion away from Ed completely by claiming cop. Possibly Folle is the cop, but doesn't feel he has/had enough to counter Ed?

That's a stretch I know, but could be possible since I've seen this happen before too.
Hm... That's true. *ponders*

I'll wait until I hear from Radical Edward (or Folle, if they plan on counterclaiming cop) before I take back my vote, though.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 pm

That's fine. I'm not taking my vote back either until I hear from Ed about what she found during Night 3.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Ok I am the Cop ladies and gents and I can say with out a doubt that folle is not mafia. I checked last night. That being said i would love it if we miss that the doc cover my back please.

And it's on Zodia I'm used to it.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Well, at least Folle is confirmed innocent. Sorry, Zodia. You're it in my books based on your actions from Day 1 and 2. My vote still stands.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next