The Mafia Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Win Record

Mafia: 7

Villagers: 11

3rd Parties: 1
Latest topics
» The Suggestions Box
by ZodiacRain Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

» serenity's moon palace
by sailor swifty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

» General Chat
by Radical Edward Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

» May doll contest. OPEN THEME.
by sailor swifty Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

» Vocaloid Mafia Sign-Ups
by ZodiacRain Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa Report
by AgentAyu Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am

» Dinsey Villains Maifa
by ZodiacRain Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

» Happy Birthday Thread
by Yami Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

» NEW GAME PLAY: Five-Man Game Style
by natashasurgirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

» Dinsey Villains Maifa SIGN UPS
by Radical Edward Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Ponilicious Disney Castle Forums AU Sailor Moon RPG Moon Kingdom Forums

Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - (TOWNIES WIN!)

+5
Yami
natashasurgirl
Thunderdome
Light
AgentAyu
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - (TOWNIES WIN!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - (TOWNIES WIN!)

Post by Radical Edward Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Cause the Doc protected me and died? I come back to what if the mafia targeted her or Light the same night? I'm sorry but you guys seem to have a flaw in your logic. It was a shot in the dark for the mafia and they got the doc, and cause her clue points to me, i'm getting the grid. Sorry but those pointing fingers are the seemingly more guilty parties to me. I'm just trying to defend myself here.

I'm sticking to my story, it was a fluke, that's all it is and the mafia is taking the scapegoat presented to them. I come back to the doc was the lover's partner, mafia could have and i bet did target Light, and cause yami protected me, we're assuming she did, it's gonna be on my head. Don't fall for it people! come on!
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - (TOWNIES WIN!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - (TOWNIES WIN!)

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

There's a lot of weird logic going on in this thread. :/

I think it's pretty obvious that the Mafia targeted the Doctor, based on the way AgentAyu described Yami's death. It's pretty much confirmed the mafia targeted the doctor:

While Roy was whispering sweet words into Lust's ear, they both were unaware of two people sneaking up on them. Before either could react, Colonel Roy "Flame (Alchemist)" Mustang - Doctor was killed.
The mafia snuck up on Roy. Roy did not go visit one of the mafia members, so I'm pretty certain the mafia targeted the Doctor.

And it's very obvious that the Doctor protected Sola last night. However, the jump in logic to "Sola is 100% confirmed mafia" is pretty strange. The Doctor didn't necessarily die because they protected a mafia member; there's a chance they might have protected a mafia member, but we can't "100% confirm" it.

That being said:

natashasurgirl wrote:Well, she may have protected Ed and then died. Technically the lover should NOT have died with their lover if I understand it correctly. (And I've played as the lover of a lover before, and she never dies when their partner dies.) 

Thinking about that now...

Vote Sola Dragon
It strikes me as really odd that Natasha would get the ability of this role wrong. I understand it could be an honest mistake, but it looks weird to me.

Sola Dragon wrote:I got to thinking, just caused we're assumingbYami protected me, doesn't mean anything. The mafia could have targeted Light. Since both the lover and their partner dies when the other does, I feel Yami's clue is a little scued.

Further I'm going to vote natasha she was quick to change her vote after yami's clue and she was the first to go no lynch. I think she found a scapegoat and jumped on it.
I'm not sure what to think of this. This could be a mafia member trying to protect themselves, or a villager all like "How do I convince them I'm not mafia?!" While I agree Natasha's switch in votes was a little odd, I think Sola was a bit too quick to jump on Natasha. Then again, Sola could be a panicky villager. :/

Thunderdome wrote:
Ok well we ARE assuming the mafia targeted the doctor, AND that the doctor protected a mafia because it says in the night 1 post that the doc was killed, and the lover died right after. So yami was their target, no doubt about that.
And the fact that her clue as to who she protected could NOT be more obvious... You, sola, are 100% confirmed mafia.
I don't see how you got the "and the doctor protected a mafia" interpretation from the GM's text.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 pm

ZodiacRain wrote:
While Roy was whispering sweet words into Lust's ear, they both were unaware of two people sneaking up on them. Before either could react, Colonel Roy "Flame (Alchemist)" Mustang - Doctor was killed.
The mafia snuck up on Roy. Roy did not go visit one of the mafia members, so I'm pretty certain the mafia targeted the Doctor.
Whoops! Minor clarification here- Roy did not go visit one of the mafia members in the flavor text the GM wrote. As I said later on in that post, it's still possible the Doctor visited a mafia member, it's just that the text doesn't prove that it's the case.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Thank you Zodia! it just all seems fishy to me. Anyway and i know this is way ahead of time but i have class tonight from 7 to 10 or so. and i have to get this final done too. I got the guy cut up but i need to get the rest done, and i won't go into it here cause it's long and boring. anyway i'll check in but seriously guys, look at all the logic posted by myself and others and draw your own conclusions but i can tell you it seems the mafia members have found a scapegoat and are jumping on it.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor swifty Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm going to go with voting Sola Dragon since, it sounds like that what the clue is pointing at
sailor swifty
sailor swifty

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAyu Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Lynch Sola Dragon: Natasha, Thunderdome, Sailor Swifty
Lynch Natasha: Sola Dragon

With 6 Players it take 4 votes for a majority.
AgentAyu
AgentAyu

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm

OK so going back and reading through everything now that I'm fully back at my computer.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Before either could react,Colonel Roy "Flame (Alchemist)" Mustang - Doctor was killed. Lust - Lover couldn't handle seeing the loss of her lover and did everything in her power to be killed off as well to join her lover in death.

^ This means the doc was targeted and Light died as his lover. I may have gotten the way the role works wrong for this particular game, but that's only because I was confused. The way that the role works in the version that I played on epic mafia (which is a computer generated system) The lover did NOT die when they're partner died. Either way, when all is said and done, if you read that with Yami's clue she is saying that she protected Sola.

I believe what happened is that she targeted sola for a save and was also targeted by sola at the same time. Why?

When you are mafia the people who are best to kill first are the people who can read through your lying. Who is that? Your friends! Yami and Sola are friends and run a forum together. Not only that, but I believe the doctor would protect her good friend, in this case Sola. 

Also, REALLY take a hard look at what Sola Dragon is saying for her defenses. They are not defenses, they are simply accusations themselves. 

We can afford a mislynch and if for whatever reason I am actually wrong feel free to kill me or thunder the next day, if Mafia doesn't do it that night. It is clear that he and I are townies. 
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Edward Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm

I dont like pointing fingers, and i know it seems like i have and in fact i have i know. Yes i have made accusations but so have you. I'm using part of the rules that show i'm nothing to fear here, really. But alas and i dont mean this mean or shotty or anything i have class and i wont be checking in again till either the break or after, just cause as great as you all are, school has to come first and i know you would all give me a talkin' to.

But before i go, yes Yami is my friend, yes we work on other boards together, but she also knows i can't lie to save my soul. I think that yes Yami may have protected me, but I also think that she was targeted, and that's the reason she was killed. I still think that the mafia found a scapegoat and are using it.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Alright sola, if you are truly a villager then you would be "willing" to be mislynched. It would actually help townies. 

If you were TRULY villager what that means is only swifty, zodia, or Ari could be mafia.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm

I honestly wish the cop would speak up.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Alright, well since the we have the numbers to be risky a bit here, i will come out with it.
I'm cop. 
First night i investigated natasha and she's innocent. my next would have been light, but Mafia took care of that little problem for me. 
Based on what she has been saying, and the circumstantial evidence against her i am STRONGLY suspecting Sola Dragon. As stated before, although i have absolutely no doubts that it will be, we CAN afford a mis-lynch today.

Tonight i will investigate ZodiacRain and let you all know what i find.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, unless we get counterclaims, I am sticking with my vote for sola then.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:42 pm

You know, Ari keeps hopping on and off and still hasn't voted...

She SAID she would read through this and respond and hasn't yet... Maybe Sola isn't lying. Or maybe she is, but Ari always does this when she is mafia it seems. 

Thoughts?
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderdome Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

As i said before, based on behavior and posting language, i firmly believe that Sola is mafia. 
Zodia is #2 suspect, and Ari is #3.
Thunderdome
Thunderdome

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 pm

I want to know what Ari thinks... honestly I'm just trying to get her to respond already.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Ari's been busy around the house I'm reading through but it's been difficult to sit at the computer for more than a couple seconds at a time and when I said that I ended up being called to dinner. so yea just having a busy day out of the blue which is really driving me nuts >.< I mean you don't believe me go ahead and lynch me. I just haven't had a chance to finish reading everything yet.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Ari, please hurry.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

The game is waiting on you and zodia.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 pm

yep I'm working on it I think everyone's pretty much ready to leave me alone now so I'm going to go finish reading everything I missed.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Okay, so Swifty, Thunder, Ari, and and I have been online.

Thunder has claimed cop. These people have not counterclaimed him. 

The only people left to counterclaim are Sola and Zodia. Are either of you two cop?
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by ZodiacRain Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:Okay, so Swifty, Thunder, Ari, and and I have been online.

Thunder has claimed cop. These people have not counterclaimed him. 

The only people left to counterclaim are Sola and Zodia. Are either of you two cop?
Alright, your recent posts have made more sense now. I'm not the cop.
ZodiacRain
ZodiacRain

Consigliere

Consigliere

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Okay. So that leaves Ari to CC.
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by natashasurgirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Otherwise our cop is confirmed, in which case, SWEET!
natashasurgirl
natashasurgirl

Godfather

Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari-Chan Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm

OK so yea good points have been brought up and yes it could have been Yami protecting Mafia or Mafia might have targeted her or both could have happened. As said above at the moment we can afford a mislynch so at the moment I'm going to Vote Sola Dragon because I'm feeling most suspicious towards her right now if for no other reason than the fact I've Used similar logic and defenses in past games. No cc from me.
Ari-Chan
Ari-Chan

Hired Muscle

Hired Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum